Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Perriman

Blog Entries

Re: Perriman

So, who gets cut at wr when 4 spots are locked and 2 are locked at TE. The Ravens will not keep 11 pass catchers. Snead and Crabs are obviously in. Moore has shown too much for them to just dump him. Are they really going to dump those rookie receivers? Doubtful. 6th or 7th round? Yes, 4th and 5th? Hell no, they value those picks to much. I think Perriman is battling with Brown, Brown obviously has the edge right now. But I dont think they are as sold on Brown as they are on Crabs and Snead.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    So, who gets cut at wr when 4 spots are locked and 2 are locked at TE. The Ravens will not keep 11 pass catchers. Snead and Crabs are obviously in. Moore has shown too much for them to just dump him. Are they really going to dump those rookie receivers? Doubtful. 6th or 7th round? Yes, 4th and 5th? Hell no, they value those picks to much. I think Perriman is battling with Brown, Brown obviously has the edge right now. But I dont think they are as sold on Brown as they are on Crabs and Snead.
    I think as of now Perriman is an insurance policy for injury. I can't see any of the following not making the team: Crabtree, Snead, Brown, Moore, Lasley, Scott. IF they keep 7 receivers, the 7th will make it for special teams--maybe a returner---Perriman just doesn't fit that.

At the same time, it is probably worth the 650K roster bonus to keep Perriman around. If a couple guys get hurt (obviously let's hope not), Perriman is probably still a better option than an UDFA or a guy off the street--or at least worth having in competition with them.

Perriman practicing as a gunner today for punt team 😂😂

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Perriman practicing as a gunner today for punt team ����
    LMAOOO that's like no man's land for him

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VermontRaven View Post
    At the same time, it is probably worth the 650K roster bonus to keep Perriman around. If a couple guys get hurt (obviously let's hope not), Perriman is probably still a better option than an UDFA or a guy off the street--or at least worth having in competition with them.
    And what if Perriman gets hurt? What will that cost the Ravens? ... Bc

6. Re: Perriman

Can anyone who has gone to watch the practices give an honest review of all the WR's?

Blog Entries

Under the category of "Really?" comes :

Breshad Perriman knows he’s in a make-or-break year
    Posted by Michael David Smith on July 21, 2018, 8:07 AM EDT

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...or-break-year/

I never would have known that... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by old crow View Post
    Can anyone who has gone to watch the practices give an honest review of all the WR's?
    I was at camp yesterday. IMO, Willie Sneed stood out, he was smooth, polished, caught everything thrown to him and looked very ripped. He looks like he will make a great slot reciever. Crabtree looked good, but nothing special. Posey made a beautiful long catch down the sideline but was shaken up on the play. Andre Levrone is a huge target but did not stand out. John Brown is small and I'm concerned about him staying healthy.I did not see Perriman drop a ball but didn't stand out. FWIW, Lasley was awful at drills involving catching punts while holding another ball or doing a 360 spin right before fielding a punt or throwing up a ball while fielding a punt and catching both balls. I guess that is a concentration drill but not sure how much you can tell from performing poorly at that, but he was by far, the worst at that. Sneed could do all those drills very well. Chris Moore looked good snatching the ball in the air. Jaleel Scott and Tim White were solid. I don't see how Perriman makes this team. He will have to stand out in the pre-season games to not get cut.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I was at camp yesterday. IMO, Willie Sneed stood out, he was smooth, polished, caught everything thrown to him and looked very ripped. He looks like he will make a great slot reciever. Crabtree looked good, but nothing special. Posey made a beautiful long catch down the sideline but was shaken up on the play. Andre Levrone is a huge target but did not stand out. John Brown is small and I'm concerned about him staying healthy.I did not see Perriman drop a ball but didn't stand out. FWIW, Lasley was awful at drills involving catching punts while holding another ball or doing a 360 spin right before fielding a punt or throwing up a ball while fielding a punt and catching both balls. I guess that is a concentration drill but not sure how much you can tell from performing poorly at that, but he was by far, the worst at that. Sneed could do all those drills very well. Chris Moore looked good snatching the ball in the air. Jaleel Scott and Tim White were solid. I don't see how Perriman makes this team. He will have to stand out in the pre-season games to not get cut.
    Thank you for your insider info! Do you think Jaleel scott is a sleeper based on what you've seen?

Thank you for your insider info! Do you think Jaleel scott is a sleeper based on what you've seen?
    I'm interested to see how he does. Fellow Aggie dare I say...

Blog Entries

Jaleel Scott looked pretty good but did not really stand out, especially compared to Sneed, who did. I did not see him drop any passes. Not as tall as Lasley but looked like a decent route runner. tough to judge this early in the season, without real hitting, but right now I'd take him over Perriman, just because I've seen enough of Perriman. I hope he can come up big in the pre-season games. Also, Tim White looked pretty solid at fielding punts.

Jeff Zrebiec‏ @jeffzrebiec 18s19 seconds ago

Breshad Perriman says that what he's dealt with the past three years will make a breakout season in Baltimore even sweeter:

https://t.co/uxeTSGWGM1