Page 3 of 155 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Training Camp 2018

I sincerely hope the DC change makes a big difference.

I’m a little more skeptical though. Anytime players are quick to blame their shitty play on not feeling like they were free to make plays or overthinking, I always think back to the fact that at the end of the day either you make the play or you don’t. You wrap up the tackle or you don’t. You beat your man or you don’t. You cover your guy or you don’t.

Pees was definitely part of the problem, but it irks me how quickly players are saying how much better everything is now.

I think ANYONE we hired at DC is gonna look better than Pees by default because our offense is going to be better than last year.

Like I said, hope I’m wrong, but I’m not counting on a magical transformation or a revolutionary scheme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: Training Camp 2018

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    I sincerely hope the DC change makes a big difference.

I’m a little more skeptical though. Anytime players are quick to blame their shitty play on not feeling like they were free to make plays or overthinking, I always think back to the fact that at the end of the day either you make the play or you don’t. You wrap up the tackle or you don’t. You beat your man or you don’t. You cover your guy or you don’t.

Pees was definitely part of the problem, but it irks me how quickly players are saying how much better everything is now.

I think ANYONE we hired at DC is gonna look better than Pees by default because our offense is going to be better than last year.

Like I said, hope I’m wrong, but I’m not counting on a magical transformation or a revolutionary scheme.
    QDR, I couldn't agree more. That's why I had in my last post (#22) "hopefully" regarding Wink. I am an optimist, but still have my :

... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    QDR, I couldn't agree more. That's why I had in my last post (#22) "hopefully" regarding Wink. I am an optimist, but still have my :

... Bc
    Lol Bc that’s not a selfie is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I found this interview and posted it in another thread, but it's hilarious within the context of Joe Flacco if you listen to all of it.

"Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

you know what I was so pissed off about harbage retaining his job I haven't even been able to enjoy pees ass is GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE........WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Blog Entries

Amen, Pees is gone.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Pees gone alone should project at least 4-5 more wins.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Pees gone alone should project at least 4-5 more wins.
    Pees being gone should make us 19-0 in the regular season, and 5-0 in the playoffs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Pees being gone should make us 19-0 in the regular season, and 5-0 in the playoffs.
    LOL I was going to be more generous and say that's at least 8 more wins for sure.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    LOL I was going to be more generous and say that's at least 8 more wins for sure.
    Man, we might have the first 25-0 season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Man, we might have the first 25-0 season.
    Pees is directly linked to at least 3-4 seasons of at least 6-8 games each season where his defense gave up 4th qrtr leads at least twice.

Blog Entries

You know who Dean Pees is? Frost from Mortal Kombat. He was obsessed with the Warriors Medallion of the Lin Kuei Grandmaster. Once he got it, he was overwhelmed by its power and almost died.