Page 2 of 155 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Training Camp 2018

I'm really looking forward to hear how the Oline will come together and how this offense on a whole comes together, I also want to see Harbaugh take that next step as complete HC hopefully i'll get a glimpse of that starting with camp and if he goes about things differently this year. Also motherfucking LAMAR ACTION JACKSON!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I'm really looking forward to hear how the Oline will come together and how this offense on a whole comes together, I also want to see Harbaugh take that next step as complete HC hopefully i'll get a glimpse of that starting with camp and if he goes about things differently this year. Also motherfucking LAMAR ACTION JACKSON!!
    Lamar Jackson will be the superstar of camp and send a big message LOL

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    My prediction is:
    Stanley
    Hurst
    Lewis
    Yanda
    Brown Jr.
    That’s a good prediction. Hopefully the line stay healthy I think they can arguably be a top 5 OL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Lamar Jackson will be the superstar of camp and send a big message LOL
    Tucker 2.0? fingers crossed!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I could definitely see this. Brown has been running with the 1's at RT from the get-go. I think we got a real steal there.
    Has to be his spot to lose. Hopefully he performs well...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I could definitely see this. Brown has been running with the 1's at RT from the get-go. I think we got a real steal there.
    The big battle to me is going to be the combination of Lewis vs. Skura for starting C and Lewis/Skura vs. Hurst for LG.

And of course that's assuming Brown Jr. holds down the RT spot, but I agree with you. I'm happy we haven't heard negativty from his showing up to camp out of shape or anything (but I guess we'll hear more on that - but we haven't heard he looks huge or anything) so lets hope he has his act together and learned form the combine snafu.

He has the skillset that Austin Howard had i nterms of being a big mauler, but he has way more upside and could be a mountain on the right side ofr us.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

It's interesting to hear the defensive guys talk abotu Wink. A lot of the same "flexibility" "playing to our strengths" type talk. Very encouraging.

Talk is cheap, of course, but the thought of seeing the same personnel back with better coaching is really exciting.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

It's interesting to hear the defensive guys talk abotu Wink. A lot of the same "flexibility" "playing to our strengths" type talk. Very encouraging.

Talk is cheap, of course, but the thought of seeing the same personnel back with better coaching is really exciting.
    Agreed 1000%. So many of the issues on our D seemed to relate to guys playing a little stiff/slow, looked like they were following very strict & complicated rules and having to process and think. If Wink is from the Rex Ryan school of simplifying reads for players so that they can play FAST and leverage their instincts & football IQ — that can make a real difference for us.

If nothing else, should be more fun to watch.
    Last edited by JimZipCode; 07-18-2018 at 08:35 PM. Reason: quote bracket malformat

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Agreed 1000%. So many of the issues on our D seemed to relate to guys playing a little stiff/slow, looked like they were following very strict & complicated rules and having to process and think. If Wink is from the Rex Ryan school of simplifying reads for players so that they can play FAST and leverage their instincts & football IQ — that can make a real difference for us.

If nothing else, should be more fun to watch.
    I believe we had the horses, it was the DC that wasn't up to par. Now hopefully Wink will unleash the defensive talent we have and we'll see increased sacks, etc. Just let the guys play to their strengths... Bc

Blog Entries

Agreed. Time will tell but I think this defense can be top 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My prediction is:
    Stanley
    Hurst
    Lewis
    Yanda
    Brown Jr.
    My prediction to start the season is:
    Stanley