Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: MLB All-Star Game

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    While that may be true ..Brooks had / has something they Manny has never had ...a love of the game and a love for this team/city. Brooks wasnt all about getting paid and playing in the bright lights. He loved B’More. Brooks is the O’s version of Johnny U

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sure. I don’t disagree.

Manny Machado is the most talented player in franchise history. Had he played his entire career in Bmore...he’d probably go down as the best O of all time.

This whole situation is just really sad. It’s a gut shot.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Sure. I don’t disagree.

Manny Machado is the most talented player in franchise history. Had he played his entire career in Bmore...he’d probably go down as the best O of all time.

This whole situation is just really sad. It’s a gut shot.
    Eh. I wish him and his bank account well. Enjoy LA or New York next year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    yes good riddance to the best player since cal
    The guy has been mailing it in. He was one of the best 3rd basemen in the league, but he had to play ss.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    The guy has been mailing it in. He was one of the best 3rd basemen in the league, but he had to play ss.

Mailing it in and STILL (was) the best player on the team.

That's saying something.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post

That's saying something.
    Says a lot about the whole attitude of the team.

However, as the best player on the team and someone others could rally behind, I would have liked to see him try a lot harder than he has been.

I get it though. It’s tough playing on a loser team like the O’s.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

However, as the best player on the team and someone others could rally behind, I would have liked to see him try a lot harder than he has been.

Lets say he was playing his heart out there this year, how many more wins do the orioles really have looking at their pitching? 10, maybe.

It wouldn't have really changed anything for the team other than him getting hurt out there and ending our chances of a trade, which would have been even more disasterous.

Trying harder? He’s having his best year ever.

8. Re: MLB All-Star Game

That's saying something.
    "And Machado is having a career year offensively, hitting .315 with 24 home runs and 65 RBIs entering the second half."
    Yep, he sure is "mailing it in".

Blog Entries

From what I've been told by the old timers, while Brooks was not the greatest hitter in the world, he had a pension for being clutch at the plate when needed.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Also, please remind your children to be extremely cautious on social media. While I never said the things that Hader said, even at that age, coming from my generation, I'm not going to hold something against a 17 year old like that. Maybe he's the same. Maybe he's changed. However, that's not the way society is headed. Your social media presence will, and is already beginning to, have a major impact on your life and those around it. Your school, workplace, everything. Heck, I had my Facebook account permanently deleted last year I think and hope it stays that way, but as well all know the living beings of the internet are immortal.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Also, please remind your children to be extremely cautious on social media. While I never said the things that Hader said, even at that age, coming from my generation, I'm not going to hold something against a 17 year old like that. Maybe he's the same. Maybe he's changed. However, that's not the way society is headed. Your social media presence will, and is already beginning to, have a major impact on your life and those around it. Your school, workplace, everything. Heck, I had my Facebook account permanently deleted last year I think and hope it stays that way, but as well all know the living beings of the internet are immortal.
    I wonder if not having a social media account will eventually be an issue to be worried about.

I've never had a Facebook account (or any other social media account since MySpace). I wonder/worry that it will negatively effect me in the future. Kind of like having no credit due to not using cards.

It doesn't worry me enough to sign up for any of it though, lol

I wonder if not having a social media account will eventually be an issue to be worried about.

I've never had a Facebook account (or any other social media account since MySpace). I wonder/worry that it will negatively effect me in the future. Kind of like having no credit due to not using cards.

It doesn't worry me enough to sign up for any of it though, lol
    I'm sure everybody else out in Lancaster will be cool with it

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk