Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Jimmy/Humphrie/Young

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    That week 1 matchup against the Bills might be the best for the Ravens all year. If Shady McCoy ends up sitting out it really could be a shutout.
    No kidding. Even with Mccoy though I don't fear anyone on their offense against a healthy ravens D

Its when our guys start dropping like flies that everything changes..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    I'm a piece of shit what can I say? Lol.

It's because of DJ Humphries that I keep wanting to spell it that way.
    Do not demean yourself even in jest. You are a respected poster and I for one am interested in your Ravens thoughts... even if we sometimes don't see eye-to-eye ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Do not demean yourself even in jest. You are a respected poster and I for one am interested in your Ravens thoughts... even if we sometimes don't see eye-to-eye ... Bc
    Haha I appreciate ya bc you're like the grandfather on my dads side that I never met except you're probably not a deadbeat!

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    That week 1 matchup against the Bills might be the best for the Ravens all year. If Shady McCoy ends up sitting out it really could be a shutout.

The Ravens actually have a decent chance to start 3-0 IMO. They must be bitter over their last meeting with Cincinnati and Denver doesn't scare me. Tough 6-game stretch after that though.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    The Ravens actually have a decent chance to start 3-0 IMO. They must be bitter over their last meeting with Cincinnati and Denver doesn't scare me. Tough 6-game stretch after that though.
    We seem to always start the season winning too. It's because we're healthy really. If we can just split with Pittsburgh this time and face a few backup QBs we could be alright lol

Steelers and Bengals will eat this secondary alive. Deep pass coverage sucks. Need a true free safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravskins View Post
    I agree with your assessment. Maybe they can use Carr at safety in certain packages to help with some coverages on passing downs.

Really don't want Carr covering as a CB because he gave up a lot yards. Seemed like when ever there was a big pass play #24 was covering. Last year. That 2nd pitt game was disastrous for him.
    Carr isn't the first guy who struggled against Antonio Brown. The defensive game plan in the second Steelers game was poorly thought out.

Carr doesn't miss games and he's a solid player. He's the best insurance policy they could have had coming into this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Carr isn't the first guy who struggled against Antonio Brown. The defensive game plan in the second Steelers game was poorly thought out.

Carr doesn't miss games and he's a solid player. He's the best insurance policy they could have had coming into this season.
    I don't disagree but if hes who we have to rely on when facing deep receiving cores we're in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Or i-to-e as it were

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Jimmy/Humphrie/Young

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Haha I appreciate ya bc you're like the grandfather on my dads side that I never met except you're probably not a deadbeat!
    at the "probably" ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    What part of Denver gives you no fear