Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Jimmy/Humphrie/Young

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    What part of Denver gives you no fear
    The Ravens lost their aura of invincibility at home, but they "should" beat Denver. The Broncos do play Seattle and Oakland at home to start the season though, so they could come into Baltimore 2-0 a hot team with momentum. It's definitely not a gimme game.

What part of Denver gives you no fear
    First, and most importantly, game's at home.

Second, the offense is better but still looks less than lethal. New QB off a career year, WRs both over 30, average running game, and their best offensive lineman is Ronald Leary.

Third, well adding Bradley Chubb to Von Miller could change this substantially, but the pass defense is average.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    The Ravens lost their aura of invincibility at home, but they "should" beat Denver. The Broncos do play Seattle and Oakland at home to start the season though, so they could come into Baltimore 2-0 a hot team with momentum. It's definitely not a gimme game.
    Did not mean to say it's a gimme game... neither is Cincy on the road. But I can see the Ravens starting 3-0.

Quote Originally Posted by signore View Post
    Steelers and Bengals will eat this secondary alive. Deep pass coverage sucks. Need a true free safety.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    First, and most importantly, game's at home.

Second, the offense is better but still looks less than lethal. New QB off a career year, WRs both over 30, average running game, and their best offensive lineman is Ronald Leary.

Third, well adding Bradley Chubb to Von Miller could change this substantially, but the pass defense is average.

Did not mean to say it's a gimme game... neither is Cincy on the road. But I can see the Ravens starting 3-0.
    you gonbe surprized

you gonbe surprized
    Denver won 5 games last year. They had the 31st-ranked offense in DVOA. The immortal Case Keenum is not dragging them to 9 wins, even throwing to Courtland Sutton, Desean Hamilton & Troy Fumagali, not even with that top-10 D. I might believe in year 2 Sutton/Hamilton/Fumagali — if they had a different QB. But they don't. That's a fucking nasty pass rush, but Wade Phillips is not around anymore. I gonbe surprized if they win 8 this year.

They're not beating us in Baltimore.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Denver won 5 games last year. They had the 31st-ranked offense in DVOA. The immortal Case Keenum is not dragging them to 9 wins, even throwing to Courtland Sutton, Desean Hamilton & Troy Fumagali, not even with that top-10 D. That's a fucking nasty pass rush, but Wade Phillips is not around anymore. I gonbe surprized if they win 8 this year.

"Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Denver won 5 games last year. They had the 31st-ranked offense in DVOA. The immortal Case Keenum is not dragging them to 9 wins, even throwing to Courtland Sutton, Desean Hamilton & Troy Fumagali, not even with that top-10 D. I might believe in year 2 Sutton/Hamilton/Fumagali — if they had a different QB. But they don't. That's a fucking nasty pass rush, but Wade Phillips is not around anymore. I gonbe surprized if they win 8 this year.

o yea forgot they traded d thomas and manny and von miller and their CBs LMAO

u be surpzied brah ehhhhh

o yea forgot they traded d thomas and manny and von miller and their CBs LMAO

u be surpzied brah ehhhhh
    They have a game manager at QB without a running game. Shutout.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    They have a game manager at QB without a running game. Shutout.
    who do we have if their qb is a game manager?

The September Sloth Joe Flacco

Justin Motherfucken Tucker. We win 18-3.

Yes, they have a fearsome defense, with Chubb opposite Miller. The thing is, Joe Flacco has been playing in this game thruout his career. All the matchups with Pittsburgh, when their D was great. Joe knows to throw it away on 3rd down, or eat it, and let Tucker kick the FG. Meanwhile we have a more diverse offense than Denver, and a defense about as good. And they no longer have Wade Phillips.

Seriously, you're worried about the 5-11 Broncos in our house. No.
    Last edited by JimZipCode; 07-18-2018 at 11:52 PM.

Justin Motherfucken Tucker. We win 18-3.

Yes, they have a fearsome defense, with Chubb opposite Miller. The thing is, Joe Flacco has been playing in this game thruout his career. All the matchups with Pittsburgh, when their D was great. Joe knows to throw it away on 3rd down, or eat it, and let Tucker kick the FG. Meanwhile we have a more diverse offense than Denver, and a defense about as good. And they no longer have Wade Phillips.

Seriously, you're worried about the 5-11 Broncos in our house. No.
    im not worried but its not as easy as you say. also you know that previous season records dont mean anything in the NFL