Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Jimmy/Humphrie/Young

I'm expecting this trio to start week 1, joining Weddle and Jefferson.

Boy, that's a sick secondary that anybody can get excited for.

Whoever starts at QB for the Bills isn't gonna be ready for all that fire.

Shutout?

Re: Jimmy/Humphrie/Young

I was extremely disappointed when Young went down, I think this kid can be special. Hopefully this helps our pass rush.

We'll have to see how Smith and Young look in camp coming off the achilles and ACL injuries/surgeries/rehab, respectively. But I'm glad they're back. I'm not about to predict a shutout though, although I think it's a game we should win, and it shouldn't be a nail biter (hopefully - you never know with this crew).
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

I actually have a bad feeling that Young will end up injury prone. Besides that, if he manages to stay healthy, I think year four will be the year where he makes strides rather than this season.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    I'm expecting this trio to start week 1, joining Weddle and Jefferson.

Boy, that's a sick secondary that anybody can get excited for.

Whoever starts at QB for the Bills isn't gonna be ready for all that fire.

Shutout?
    Cool-x, I hate to pour cold water on your post, but Young (who we all liked for his work in 2016) is coming off injury, as is Jimmy Smith... Weddle was 33 in January... and Jefferson didn't exactly thrive in Pees' defense. While I do think our secondary is pretty strong, I was disappointed Ozzie didn't draft Derwin James when he had the chance... Bc

Blog Entries

It's Humphrey. No i e

sorry pet peeve

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Cool-x, I hate to pour cold water on your post, but Young (who we all liked for his work in 2016) is coming off injury, as is Jimmy Smith... Weddle was 33 in January... and Jefferson didn't exactly thrive in Pees' defense. While I do think our secondary is pretty strong, I was disappointed Ozzie didn't draft Derwin James when he had the chance... Bc
    Agreed - I'm not sold on our safeties and middle of the field pass defense in general. Mosley isn't a strong cover guy, and we have no idea who the other ILB will be. Onkwasur (sp?) was mediocre last year, and then you have Bradley coming off injury, I think they drafted a rookie, etc. Big question mark.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    It's Humphrey. No i e

sorry pet peeve
    He DID misspell Humphrey's name. For the love of God Culex....................
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Agreed - I'm not sold on our safeties and middle of the field pass defense in general. Mosley isn't a strong cover guy, and we have no idea who the other ILB will be. Onkwasur (sp?) was mediocre last year, and then you have Bradley coming off injury, I think they drafted a rookie, etc. Big question mark.
    I agree with your assessment. Maybe they can use Carr at safety in certain packages to help with some coverages on passing downs.

Really don't want Carr covering as a CB because he gave up a lot yards. Seemed like when ever there was a big pass play #24 was covering. Last year. That 2nd pitt game was disastrous for him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    play dime

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

That week 1 matchup against the Bills might be the best for the Ravens all year. If Shady McCoy ends up sitting out it really could be a shutout.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    He DID misspell Humphrey's name. For the love of God Culex....................
    I'm a piece of shit what can I say? Lol.

It's because of DJ Humphries that I keep wanting to spell it that way.