So you say you wanna be a SPORTS TALKER...

Fanimal Radio is coming soon...

Listen HERE or read below for details...

The world of sports talk has become so fragmented. Look around you. There are regular layoffs at places likes CBS, ESPN, SI and FOX to name a few. Local talkers are even more exposed. Content contributors at local publications leave regularly – they are skating on thin ice.

Welcome to the digital world!

Today, sports fans prefer to access content at their leisure AND they can pick the content they want. No longer are they subjected to terrestrial radio where the sports talkers chat about the same things, take the same annoying callers, challenging your tolerance for redundancy.

With ON DEMAND programming, listeners aren’t subjected to 25 minutes of pre-recorded and live ads over the course of 1 hour. They can get to the content they seek at the touch of a button.

For those who possess the sports acumen and the ability to articulate their unique insight and opinion, no longer are you forced to compete for a spot on-air in an industry where job opportunities are rapidly shrinking while the available talent blossoms at an alarming rate. It’s a buyer’s market for broadcasting stations, right?

Well, maybe not.

At Fanimal Radio, we invite you to join our roster of hosts who plan to do anything from your basic podcast to live video streaming, to on demand programming, to all of the above. You don’t have to wait in line for YOUR opportunity. Jump to the front of the line! Don’t wait forever for some station to give you a chance after investing years of sweat equity as a board op or intern for them to then pay you $25/hour. $25/hour for a talent like yours! C’mon man!

But we have a better way.

You know I once paid $700 an hour for a 1-hour show on Saturday mornings at 8AM. SEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS at EIGHT AM! And 15 minutes of the show was dedicated to pre-recorded ads which were forced upon us. If our listeners missed any part of the show, it was gone…never to be heard again. Yet we still managed to do extremely well with ratings. It was proof that fans want to hear what we have to say.

Now, for a fraction of such costs, YOU can deliver a show AND make money.

What if I told you that for one hour of time you could broadcast a show that can be heard and seen live on the Fanimal Radio app; that can be seen and heard ON DEMAND on iTunes, YouTube and Hulu?; that you can be heard ON DEMAND on those same platforms plus Facebook, Roku and Soundcloud AND…are you ready for this…

Make over $1200 per month for 4 hours of on-air work!

That’s a much better alternative than all of that time spent paying your dues just to earn a paltry $25 per hour.

And best of all, it’s your show.

There’s no threat of someone coming along and taking away your airtime because on Fanimal Radio, you will OWN your airtime.

If this sounds like something for you, let’s talk about it.

Hit me up on Twitter at @RSRLombardi or email me at TL@russellstreetreport.com

Fanimal Radio…what are you a fan of?
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Re: So you say you wanna be a SPORTS TALKER...

Sent e-mail.

Shug and smoove should do a show together

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    I'd listen, but only if an FWO member comes on every so often

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    I'd listen, but only if an FWO member comes on every so often

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I want shug and ex in a cage match. Smoove can ref.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    LOL Baldy, here are smoove and Sugar talking about their show :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQnaRtNMGMI

... Bc

I've got a lot of bull but not that much.

Email sent.

E-mail sent.

if anyone needs a special segment, I got plenty of "ya know what really grinds my gears" laying around

My Life's Cup runneth over like Niagara Falls right now, but this definitely seems interesting.
    Looking forward to checking out the RSR folks.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

If anyone's interested in an extra voice, please PM me and I'd love to brainstorm