Simple request for training camp reports

I live in the UK, and love to read reports from those who attend training camp. In can be via an article on Russel Street Report, or via a forum post, tweet, whatever. For what it's worth, what I appreciate most about these reports are what the writer actually sees and observes. What I dislike the most are quotes of what players or coaches say in their up front interviews, as I can watch these myself on the Ravens website and seem to be repeated everywhere. Injury reports (who attended, who didn't) also seem to covered by just about everyone else as well. So it would be great to see the nuggets of unique observations - what players did what, how players look (with some facts to go along with opinions), etc. Just my two cents (pence), in case any reporter is interested

Blog Entries

Re: Simple request for training camp reports

We always get some very detailed reports from posters who attend camp days. Even better are the pictures where you can really gauge size as the players pose with the fans. I'm sure we'll get some great ones.

This year we should also get some posts about trips to the Hall of Fame to watch Ray get inducted and see the game. This is going to be one of the more interesting preseasons.

Blog Entries

Cool Re: Simple request for training camp reports

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    We always get some very detailed reports from posters who attend camp days. Even better are the pictures where you can really gauge size as the players pose with the fans. I'm sure we'll get some great ones.

This year we should also get some posts about trips to the Hall of Fame to watch Ray get inducted and see the game. This is going to be one of the more interesting preseasons.
    Hey GOTA, does the HOF game start early because T.O. isn't making an acceptance speech?
    ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by alnfan View Post
    I live in the UK, and love to read reports from those who attend training camp. In can be via an article on Russel Street Report, or via a forum post, tweet, whatever. For what it's worth, what I appreciate most about these reports are what the writer actually sees and observes. What I dislike the most are quotes of what players or coaches say in their up front interviews, as I can watch these myself on the Ravens website and seem to be repeated everywhere. Injury reports (who attended, who didn't) also seem to covered by just about everyone else as well. So it would be great to see the nuggets of unique observations - what players did what, how players look (with some facts to go along with opinions), etc. Just my two cents (pence), in case any reporter is interested
    Duly noted and will pass along...
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post

I'll be at the HOF enshrinement so I'll see what I can do for you.
    Pretty sure I'm sitting pretty far back and am not equipped with the highest quality cell phone.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Someone start a hof week thread

Blog Entries

Ravens veterans report to training camp Wednesday
    Posted by Josh Alper on July 18, 2018, 7:18 AM EDT

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...training-camp/

... Bc

I'm in a twitter chat group with some local media guys that will be posting updates. Will share what I can.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB