Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump vs Putin

Blog Entries

Re: Trump vs Putin

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    thats not nice or very tolerant .
    He's a Republican, remember? Only lefties are tolerant.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    The feigned outrage is laughable. Even the GOP idiots are on board with the MSM.
    Setting aside the whole "who done it" narrative, the reason why people are upset is because Trump simply can't help himself. Everything is about him. He's up there on stage in one of the biggest meetings of his presidency, talking about how huge his victory was. How many electoral votes he won by. On and on about his election win and Clinton's email server and about his theory about why they didn't search it. Comparing how his own country is at fault for the bad relations with Russia, stubbornly refusing to give an inch. To me he looked like a child.

For gods sake, save that for when you get back on your own country. Folks rightly got upset at the Ravens for kneeling abroad overseas...but its ok for Trump to trash previous presidents, his intelligence community, his free press and how our country is "at fault" abroad. Prior to Trump, this would not be acceptable for ANY president.

Yes, the media is hyperventilating, but that still doesnt offset the fact that this behavior isn't right, presidential, or whatever you want to call it. It was embarrassing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Setting aside the whole "who done it" narrative, the reason why people are upset is because Trump simply can't help himself. Everything is about him. He's up there on stage in one of the biggest meetings of his presidency, talking about how huge his victory was. How many electoral votes he won by. On and on about his election win and Clinton's email server and about his theory about why they didn't search it. Comparing how his own country is at fault for the bad relations with Russia, stubbornly refusing to give an inch. To me he looked like a child.

For gods sake, save that for when you get back on your own country. Folks rightly got upset at the Ravens for kneeling abroad overseas...but its ok for Trump to trash previous presidents, his intelligence community, his free press and how our country is "at fault" abroad. Prior to Trump, this would not be acceptable for ANY president.

Yes, the media is hyperventilating, but that still doesnt offset the fact that this behavior isn't right, presidential, or whatever you want to call it. It was embarrassing.
    So what was said behind closed doors? Is he really supposed to verbally spank Putin in public? Let's see how this plays out. Trump is rightly sick of being accused of collusion while Hillary skated away without any prosecution.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

So what was said behind closed doors? Is he really supposed to verbally spank Putin in public? Let's see how this plays out. Trump is rightly sick of being accused of collusion while Hillary skated away without any prosecution.
    I'm not saying he should spank Putin. He can handle this as he sees fit. But he should definitely NOT spank the folks in his own country while standing next to a guy like Putin. I get it. He thinks he's been treated unfairly. But he is the President. He need to rise above what he thinks is BS. But he cant help himself. Putin should not be the one who looks more in control of his emotions and statements. The American president should. By wavering on what side he is on just opens him up for the backlash. He needs to be smarter than that. He cares more about being right and not giving an inch.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I'm not saying he should spank Putin. He can handle this as he sees fit. But he should definitely NOT spank the folks in his own country while standing next to a guy like Putin. I get it. He thinks he's been treated unfairly. But he is the President. He need to rise above what he thinks is BS. But he cant help himself. Putin should not be the one who looks more in control of his emotions and statements. The American president should. By wavering on what side he is on just opens him up for the backlash. He needs to be smarter than that. He cares more about being right and not giving an inch.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    From a public imagery perspective, I agree with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Irony. The definition of it is right here if anyone needs it.
    Haha. That’s the first thing I thought as I read his comment.

You don’t come down here to debate anyone because people espouse their opinion and you don’t agree with it...while you espouse your opinion that people may or may not agree with? Gotcha!

Ex...give some examples and let’s talk about each one...one at a time. Can you? Political discourse 101.

I hear ya, and I agree with you.

However...this is the shit I don’t care about. How a press conference is handled typically means nothing. Never has. Actions matter more. What is said behind closed doors or when you aren’t mic’d matters a lot more. Like...”more flexibility after the election” type commentary.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 07-16-2018 at 07:45 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I hear ya, and I agree with you.

However...this is the shit I don’t care about. How a press conference is handled typically means nothing. Never has. Actions matter more. What is said behind closed doors or when you aren’t mic’d matters a lot more. Like...”more flexibility after the election” type commentary.
    I couldn't stand Trump when the debates began. He won me over because I actually LISTENED to him. The most refreshing part was he was not a politician.

These people that make up their minds to hate no matter what just get on my nerves. Human mosquitoes.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    OMG people it's diplomacy. You actually expect Trump to sit in front of a bunch of media with Putin and then rip him????
    You mean like he just did with Theresa May?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RAPHENS View Post
    You mean like he just did with Theresa May?
    He and May were holding hands. They were fine.

I couldn't stand Trump when the debates began. He won me over because I actually LISTENED to him. The most refreshing part was he was not a politician.

These people that make up their minds to hate no matter what just get on my nerves. Human mosquitoes.
    The reason he was elected is because he sold himself to the American populous as someone who would help make the country better. Things are going well. Not “middle of the road” well. This current economy is setting records and jobs are more plentiful than ever before. Trump is building relationships with countries that we never would have otherwise. We’ve been getting ripped off in trade for years and now we’re trying to fix it. Illegal immigration is destroying this country and now it’s a top priority. On top of that, taxes were cut and the stock market is off the charts. What else could a US citizen want during the first 18 months of a presidency? I’m content.

With that being said...how in the motherfucking hell does a press conference with a press pool asking nothing but “collusion questions” matter to anything significant currently going on in this country? We’ve been meddling in Russia’s elections for years and they have been meddling in ours for years. Now...all of a sudden...it’s the only thing that matters? Why the new sudden interest in something that’s always been happening? Connect those dots for me on that one, would ya?

Who the fuck cares????
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 07-16-2018 at 08:55 PM.

gdp at record growth? LOLz
    wages outpacing inflation? LOLz
    low unemployment - check!!
    stock market ATH - check!!