Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump vs Putin

Re: Trump vs Putin

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I’m not certain if this comment is a joke or.... I don’t know.... little help here. Is this the humor you were talking about before? Did I say that he should listen fully to one side or the other? Nope.
    I will obviously clarify for my audience: I do think you listen to them and weigh your information. How most adults make decisions. Actually... most adults don’t. From my experience now-a-days, liberal parents are a joke when it comes to schools. If a teacher sends a note home from school with the kid saying they said the F word, and the kid tells the parents, “I never said that... Mr. Jones just hates me!” Conservative parents listen to their kids and roll their eyes, and ultimately bring it up at a PTA.... Then they punish the kid because it’s clear that the adult didn’t make this up. Liberal parents run into the classroom screaming and demanding the teacher be fired. In the conservative scenario, both sides were listened to, weighed, and an appropriate decision was made. In the liberal scenario, their child is a celestial angel incapable of such horrors so clearly the devil teacher deserves swift and cold justice. You are exhibiting signs of the latter........ assuming you were not kidding of course.
    even suggesting that trump should listen to putin's intelligence is absurd what on god's green earth is putin's motivation to provide accurate and truthfull intelligence that will make him look bad.
    there is a reason putin doesnt have many friends in the world

OMG people it's diplomacy. You actually expect Trump to sit in front of a bunch of media with Putin and then rip him????

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    OMG people it's diplomacy. You actually expect Trump to sit in front of a bunch of media with Putin and then rip him????
    I know. I was really expecting Trump to go WWE and drop the bow from the top rope on Putin for lying about interfering in our elections.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    The feigned outrage is laughable. Even the GOP idiots are on board with the MSM.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    lolz you saying a US president should listen to the enemies intelligence? GTFO
    A football player kneels and it's a disgrace. The President of the Untied States bends over for the former head of the KGB and one of the greatest threats on the planet and it's great diplomacy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    A football player kneels and it's a disgrace. The President of the Untied States bends over for the former head of the KGB and one of the greatest threats on the planet and it's great diplomacy.
    I liked it better when you didn't post down here. How did Trump "bend over"?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    thats not nice or very tolerant .

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    How about that for the first amendment.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    How about that for the first amendment.
    Do what?

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I'm with you. Also, please keep posting here!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

This is exactly why I don't come down here often. It's just a bunch of left right bullshit as always. Can never face something for what it is, always has to be "Well when the Liberals did this" and then rant about them doing the same thing, while acting the same way they act. GOTA is absolutely right. The President who is best known for bankruptcy, draft dodging, bad hair and television, is getting hustled by a Pro. And he doesn't give two shits about the state he leaves anybody else in.

Coming here is like reading the ugly hag who hates mirrors.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    This is exactly why I don't come down here often. It's just a bunch of left right bullshit as always. Can never face something for what it is, always has to be "Well when the Liberals did this" and then rant about them doing the same thing, while acting the same way they act. GOTA is absolutely right. The President who is best known for bankruptcy, draft dodging, bad hair and television, is getting hustled by a Pro. And he doesn't give two shits about the state he leaves anybody else in.

Coming here is like reading the ugly hag who hates mirrors.
    Irony. The definition of it is right here if anyone needs it.