Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump vs Putin

Blog Entries

Re: Trump vs Putin

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Trump doesn't trust anyone outside of family.
    Why should he? The long knives are already out and being flailed.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Haters gonna hate.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Putin is a shark who just took a big bite out of a blubbery seal

yea the witch hunt is out of control
    Question Baldy. Do you think our intelligence community should have been trusted when they said that Iraq had WMD? Do you think they should have been trusted when they told us that the Syrian “civilians Assad was attacking were also ISIS? Do you believe them when they said that Quadaffi was actually a source of the CIA before Clinton unilaterally had him killed? Did you believe them when they said that the Benghazi attack was an organized hit on the embassy? Do you also believe them when they said that same embassy may have been hit because there was a report from multiple asserts that the same embassy was known for illegally running US weapons to “Syrian rebels which they already labeled as ISIS?
    The reason I ask is that in most of these cases presidents took actions or inactions based on Intel. I think Trump trusts Trump... as he should. He’s negotiated far better, and been right more often then both of his predecessors.

Any chance that ball ⚽️ is bugged?

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Putin is a shark who just took a big bite out of a blubbery seal
    This makes no sense

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Question Baldy. Do you think our intelligence community should have been trusted when they said that Iraq had WMD? Do you think they should have been trusted when they told us that the Syrian “civilians Assad was attacking were also ISIS? Do you believe them when they said that Quadaffi was actually a source of the CIA before Clinton unilaterally had him killed? Did you believe them when they said that the Benghazi attack was an organized hit on the embassy? Do you also believe them when they said that same embassy may have been hit because there was a report from multiple asserts that the same embassy was known for illegally running US weapons to “Syrian rebels which they already labeled as ISIS?
    The reason I ask is that in most of these cases presidents took actions or inactions based on Intel. I think Trump trusts Trump... as he should. He’s negotiated far better, and been right more often then both of his predecessors.
    if i had to choose i would choose US Intelligence over kgb agent

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Haters gonna hate.
    At least Putin respects Trump enough to meet him. Remember all the times that he just sent lackeys to meet Obama? Hahaha. They didn’t even show up for John Kerry once (however the rumor is that John Kerry is seen as SOOO dumb that nobody sees the point to meeting with him. Israeli media are quoted as saying, “It was like he stepped off a spaceship into negotiations. He had no knowledge of any aspect of any of the negotiations and was like he was seeing the world for the first time with some of the times we needed to explain to him”.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-of-state.html

if i had to choose i would choose US Intelligence over kgb agent
    🙄 because there’s only two options? Like he has no ability to listen to both and put common sense first and make his own judgement? I like your attempt at spin.... but it’s not reality

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
     because there’s only two options? Like he has no ability to listen to both and put common sense first and make his own judgement? I like your attempt at spin.... but it’s not reality
    lolz you saying a US president should listen to the enemies intelligence? GTFO

lolz you saying a US president should listen to the enemies intelligence? GTFO
    I’m not certain if this comment is a joke or.... I don’t know.... little help here. Is this the humor you were talking about before? Did I say that he should listen fully to one side or the other? Nope.
    I will obviously clarify for my audience: I do think you listen to them and weigh your information. How most adults make decisions. Actually... most adults don’t. From my experience now-a-days, liberal parents are a joke when it comes to schools. If a teacher sends a note home from school with the kid saying they said the F word, and the kid tells the parents, “I never said that... Mr. Jones just hates me!” Conservative parents listen to their kids and roll their eyes, and ultimately bring it up at a PTA.... Then they punish the kid because it’s clear that the adult didn’t make this up. Liberal parents run into the classroom screaming and demanding the teacher be fired. In the conservative scenario, both sides were listened to, weighed, and an appropriate decision was made. In the liberal scenario, their child is a celestial angel incapable of such horrors so clearly the devil teacher deserves swift and cold justice. You are exhibiting signs of the latter........ assuming you were not kidding of course.