Page 1 of 22 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump vs Putin

Trump vs Putin

Any bets on what the outcome will be?

Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!

Blog Entries

Re: Trump vs Putin

All hugs and kisses between Trump and Putin leading to a lot of angry debate by everyone else. It will be just like the meeting with Kim.

Blog Entries

My guess is they'll talk about how they'll rig the next election.

Blog Entries

I think Trump will sell us on Putin convincing him that Russia didnt have anything to do with it... again. he trusts Putin more than our intelligence/facts stating the opposite.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I think Trump will sell us on Putin convincing him that Russia didnt have anything to do with it... again. he trusts Putin more than our intelligence/facts stating the opposite.
    Oh come on. I dont think he trusts Putin.

Listen, Trump is a business man. Period. If he thinks there is a way to get Putin to the table to figure some things out that make business sense for America, then so be it. It's not like he's getting a lot of love from countries that were supposed to be our allies, you know? Should he trust France or Germany? Luxembourg? Those countries haven't exactly been pulling their weight in NATO or in any other ways and, ironically, Germany has been doing business with Russia anyway...lol, so who's really pro-Putin here?

I also think it's a big show. Trump is basically telling the rest of the world that he's not afraid to have meetings with people that have been vilified. Especially if there is potentially something to gain.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Still salty he won I see. Lolz

Haha.

I guess if he told Putin that he’ll have more flexibility after his re-election...that would’ve been less “trusting.” Right?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Oh come on. I dont think he trusts Putin.

Listen, Trump is a business man. Period. If he thinks there is a way to get Putin to the table to figure some things out that make business sense for America, then so be it. It's not like he's getting a lot of love from countries that were supposed to be our allies, you know? Should he trust France or Germany? Luxembourg? Those countries haven't exactly been pulling their weight in NATO or in any other ways and, ironically, Germany has been doing business with Russia anyway...lol, so who's really pro-Putin here?

I also think it's a big show. Trump is basically telling the rest of the world that he's not afraid to have meetings with people that have been vilified. Especially if there is potentially something to gain.
    Oh come on? He said he believed him, even when our intelligence agency told him otherwise. im not even really speculating, im reciting what already has happened and saying itll continue.

"He said he didn't meddle. He said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times," Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One as he flew from Da Nang to Hanoi in Vietnam. Trump spoke to Putin three times on the sidelines of summit here, where the Russia meddling issue arose. "Every time he sees me, he says, 'I didn't do that,' " Trump said. "And I believe, I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it."
    so yeah, I see more of the same.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Oh come on? He said he believed him, even when our intelligence agency told him otherwise. im not even really speculating, im reciting what already has happened and saying itll continue.

And we deny any involvement in a number of things as well. Thus the nature of covert operations and geo-politics. This is especially true with things related to cyber attacks.

It's a game man.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Your first post said Trump will believe Russia didn't have anything to with it, but your quote is specifically saying Putin didn't have anything to do with it.

I know you'll probably respond with, Putin is the President, you think they'd do anything against his wishes yada, yada, yada.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    And we deny any involvement in a number of things as well. Thus the nature of covert operations and geo-politics. This is especially true with things related to cyber attacks.

It's a game man.
    Yes and I think thatll continue, despite the indictments. Do we think that Putin is going to extradite them? I certainly dont.
    -JAB

You’re right! He should have slapped him across the face! Or... in a more adult reasoned manner... come back and say “I believe him” and then do what you need to behind the scenes. Unlike Obama who talked tough and gave away the farm. It’s become clear that NATO talked tough about Crimea, and hmbehind the scenes, Germany and the USA were complicit. How many standoff’s between Obama and Putin got media attention.... that is until the results were always heavily in Russian favor. So far, Trumps bombed Russian soldiers, placed actual sanctions on them, and negotiated countries moving away from Russian trade to trade with us. Granted, it’s no “reset button”, but Trumps put more ACTUAL pressure on Russia. If you really think Obama and our “allies” were “putting pressure on Russia, ask yourself, “Who hosted the World Cup and Olympics?”