Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 202122

Thread: Trump vs Putin

Blog Entries

Re: Trump vs Putin

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    There are many other examples. We just don’t hear about them.
    first example by this administration to my knowledge.

Personally Id prefer not to get involved in these matters. I think stating a preference is fine and realistic. actually taking measures to persuade the people on falsehoods is only shining a negative light on ourselves.

EDIT: that goes for past administrations as well.
    Last edited by JAB1985; 07-23-2018 at 09:17 AM.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    They are obviously as Republican as Comey and Mueller. Rinos.
    This is a problem I have with the deep state conspiracy. Theres really nothing factual to point to for this assumption. It just makes for a catch all. Well just throw these 4 separate judges into the conspiracy because ...? The only reason is that they continued surveillance, that was getting "valuable information" (we dont know the details of), to continue. take a step back from the "witchhunt" and just look at who Carter Page is based off this, a guy that from these same documents admitted and self described himself as an agent of the Kremlin. That alone warrants everything. throw out the dossier, throw out Nunes, throw out Trump. They had a letter/email that he himself said hes an agent of the Kremlin. why does that just get ignored? Thats more damning than anything and hes conveniently tried to downplay his own statement ever since, but without investigating it further, how would anybody know to take that as BS? thats what the probe was for. thats the part of the Dossier that was taken seriously (Pages role which was "secret" meeting in moscow IIRC).

The biggest thing that came from this release isnt about Trump colluding, i dont think this proves or dismisses anything about that, Its that Devin Nunes flat out lied to all of us. The report clearly shows that they did say who was behind the dossier, and there clearly was more than just the dossier included in this. there was pages out of the 400 devoted to these facts that he simply ignored since he has access to the non-redacted document. I dont think it was ever in question that the dossier was used in part, thats why its a talking point, but i think it gets glossed over for being erroneous in its statements about Trump (that we know of) and therefore entirely false, while ignoring that there was other relative information within it, including about Page, that may have supported other information they already had. From what I can tell, this proves that parts of it supported other information they already had and thats why it was part of the application for Carter Page.

there is a growing list of republicans coming out supporting that this seems to justify Carter Page surveillance. I think its important to separate those two. Just because Page may have been trying to influence Trump, doesnt mean that Trump Colluded.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    This is a problem I have with the deep state conspiracy. Theres really nothing factual to point to for this assumption. It just makes for a catch all. Well just throw these 4 separate judges into the conspiracy because ...? The only reason is that they continued surveillance, that was getting "valuable information" (we dont know the details of), to continue. take a step back from the "witchhunt" and just look at who Carter Page is based off this, a guy that from these same documents admitted and self described himself as an agent of the Kremlin. That alone warrants everything. throw out the dossier, throw out Nunes, throw out Trump. They had a letter/email that he himself said hes an agent of the Kremlin. why does that just get ignored? Thats more damning than anything and hes conveniently tried to downplay his own statement ever since, but without investigating it further, how would anybody know to take that as BS? thats what the probe was for. thats the part of the Dossier that was taken seriously (Pages role which was "secret" meeting in moscow IIRC).

The biggest thing that came from this release isnt about Trump colluding, i dont think this proves or dismisses anything about that, Its that Devin Nunes flat out lied to all of us. The report clearly shows that they did say who was behind the dossier, and there clearly was more than just the dossier included in this. there was pages out of the 400 devoted to these facts that he simply ignored since he has access to the non-redacted document. I dont think it was ever in question that the dossier was used in part, thats why its a talking point, but i think it gets glossed over for being erroneous in its statements about Trump (that we know of) and therefore entirely false, while ignoring that there was other relative information within it, including about Page, that may have supported other information they already had. From what I can tell, this proves that parts of it supported other information they already had and thats why it was part of the application for Carter Page.

there is a growing list of republicans coming out supporting that this seems to justify Carter Page surveillance. I think its important to separate those two. Just because Page may have been trying to influence Trump, doesnt mean that Trump Colluded.
    The Hillary Clinton investigation is all you need as evidence that the deep state exists.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    The Hillary Clinton investigation is all you need as evidence that the deep state exists.
    so Trey Gowdy is part of it?
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    first example by this administration to my knowledge.

Personally Id prefer not to get involved in these matters. I think stating a preference is fine and realistic. actually taking measures to persuade the people on falsehoods is only shining a negative light on ourselves.

EDIT: that goes for past administrations as well.
    If you read The Secret History of the CIA, you will see that this type of meddling is the norm.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    If you read The Secret History of the CIA, you will see that this type of meddling is the norm.
    I do not doubt that in the slightest, and i understand the reasoning behind it as well. Its not a perfect world, but in a perfect world, Id rather not thats all.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    Did any see that the DOJ released some of the Carter Page FISA warrants. Basically, he was an agent of Russia while working for the Trump campaign.
    If he was acting as a foreign agent but wasn't registered under FARA...he would be in effect committing a crime. Right?

From what I’ve gathered, he was part of a consulting firm who advised the Russian government in the past. There isn’t any proof of him being a foreign agent other than the accusations that the FBI made.

So...why do you think he hasn’t been charged with anything?

Isn’t that odd?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    That really depends on his relationship with our lord and savior

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    True. I was being a bit rhetorical.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Greg Jarrett's now book should shed some light on all of this. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

https://www.amazon.com/Russia-Hoax-I...rrett+new+book
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎