Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump vs Putin

Re: Trump vs Putin

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I think what irks me the most is the blatant hypocrisy of everyone when it comes to Trump.

If Obama had met with Putin and had said nice things about Putin, Obama would be heralded as a bastion of peace and diplomacy.

If Obama had met with Kim and gotten hostages returned, he would have been crowned the savior of the West.

If the GOP accused Obama of collusion with a foreign government and initiated a special counsel investigation, every Republican voter and member of Congress would be labeled a racist.

-------------------

I'm not crazy about Trump. I think he's a blow hard. I think he's an attention whore. I don't think he's Presidential at all.

However, I'm more disgusted by the media and members of Congress that allow this kind of silliness and frivolous expenditure of taxpayer money to continue.
    100% agreement here with the press and how they would have viewed this if Obama. Except for FoxNews.

Conversely, the GOP and their oversite committees would have gone apesh*t if Obama did what Trump is doing in terms of his comments about Kim, Putin, NATO, emoluments, swamp cabinet members and etc.

So its hypocracy in all phases of this era of politics. It sucks.

Trump is a gift and a curse. A gift because we needed someone to blow up the system on both sides of political spectrum. A curse because I feel trump is in it for himself to be the savior and fullfil his need of adulation. I dont think he real cares for the forgotten man.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    The attacks on our democracy, the election, our political parties.

youd like to know, but just because you dont, doesnt mean they dont either. Theres a lot of ways to get intel, and even if its our own hacking, who cares when its for our national security? Its similar to assuming the Mueller investigation wasnt looking into the DNC hack because it wasnt leaked that he was... until the indictments came out last week and it was obvious that they were looking into it all along. We dont get to know everything as its happening. I get the frustration, but its pretty typical of any investigation.
    No the problem with the Mueller investigation is that the main purpose is to get Trump out of office. They are disguising bogus collusion with Russia claims as an excuse to do anal probes on anyone tangentially associated with Trump in an effort to get someone to 'sing' about wrongdoing, so they can attempt to impeach him.
    There was no big concern in the govt about it until Trump won the election. Heck Obama told them to stand down.
    They could have investigated meddling and NOT try to discredit Trump. But the point is to bring Trump down.

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    I dont think he real cares for the forgotten man.
    You can feel this all day. The results so far completely contradict this statement.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    The attacks on our democracy, the election, our political parties.

youd like to know, but just because you dont, doesnt mean they dont either.
    I'm not saying they don't know, I'd just like to know how they know

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I'm not saying they don't know, I'd just like to know how they know
    Hacking.

Ironic, eh?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Hacking.

Ironic, eh?
    Right! And I'm okay we do it. And I'm okay Russia and everyone else does it. I just want to be better at it than they are.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    The media is THE problem.
    Fixed it for ya :)

Until everyone figures that out...this constant bickering will continue.

FWIW, they want us divided along racial, economic, sexual, and religious lines. It's easier to control the populous when we are fighting. Look at this press conference as a perfect example. There are people on this forum right now who are suddenly inclined to come down here to the LID and tell everyone how awful that presser was. How fascinating! All because of a press conference. A fucking press conference. Those same people are outraged over Russian meddling in our election all the while conveniently forgetting that Russia and China and other countries have been been meddling in our elections for decades. Now, they are outraged. Why do you think that is? Could it be that...the MSM is dictating the entire situation? 100% That's exactly why.

Meanwhile, the prior POTUS apologized on behalf of America during his first foreign trip as POTUS...over and over and over and over again. The MSM didn't obsess over it. They actually LOVED it. The sheeple weren't outraged over that whatsoever. But, they are over Trump. Isn't that interesting? The MSM pretty much is determining which way the wind blows and people are following suit.

People will believe what they want to believe w/o understanding any historical context. The whole thing is hilarious. I'm enjoying the posts from the "sky is falling" people. Sheeple gotta sheep...and then deny that they are sheep. Lol.

Blog Entries

Fixed it for ya :)

Until everyone figures that out...this constant bickering will continue.

FWIW, they want us divided along racial, economic, sexual, and religious lines. It's easier to control the populous when we are fighting. Look at this press conference as a perfect example. There are people on this forum right now who are suddenly inclined to come down here to the LID and tell everyone how awful that presser was. How fascinating! All because of a press conference. A fucking press conference. Those same people are outraged over Russian meddling in our election all the while conveniently forgetting that Russia and China and other countries have been been meddling in our elections for decades. Now, they are outraged. Why do you think that is? Could it be that...the MSM is dictating the entire situation? 100% That's exactly why.

Meanwhile, the prior POTUS apologized on behalf of America during his first foreign trip as POTUS...over and over and over and over again. The MSM didn't obsess over it. They actually LOVED it. The sheeple weren't outraged over that whatsoever. But, they are over Trump. Isn't that interesting? The MSM pretty much is determining which way the wind blows and people are following suit.

People will believe what they want to believe w/o understanding any historical context. The whole thing is hilarious. I'm enjoying the posts from the "sky is falling" people. Sheeple gotta sheep...and then deny that they are sheep. Lol.
    I don't watch the news much. But when I do I usally check out MSNBC or CNN to see how they are spinning things. What I find the funniest is when I see the EXACT same arguments (sometimes verbatim) on here or facebook

I don't watch the news much. But when I do I usally check out MSNBC or CNN to see how they are spinning things. What I find the funniest is when I see the EXACT same arguments (sometimes verbatim) on here or facebook
    Yep.

How can you not laugh your ass off? I am.

nefarious hacker entities?
    subvert our systems?

HAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. I love it.

Blog Entries

What attacks? The hacking of the DNC server?

I'd love to know how we know that? Are we admitting to hacking them too to get that information?
    Two ways:

1. We had/have access to a mail server or email address of someone fairly high up the food chain in Russia's government.

2. We have a confidential informant.

Well, I guess a 3rd way would be intercepting a phone conversation or something...

Cold War 2.0 man.

Thing for me is unless you have something from Putin himself...or like someone REALLY REALLY close to Putin...it's pure speculation. Like Alexander Bortnikov would be a pretty good source.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

You can feel this all day. The results so far completely contradict this statement.
    Well, Trump's brand is certainly benefiting as well...
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

So here’s the issue I see at the root of all of this. I hate this term “hack the election” because it’s absurd but I’ll use it for simplicity. If Russia did “hack our election”.... so what? I’m not saying we should reward them for it, and we should and have sanctioned them and taken actions. But let’s also not treat our elections like they are on some hallowed ground here. John Brennan admitted to (illegally) spying on GOP members of Congress during election time. Hillary had inside sources at the DNC rig her election. We know both of these for a fact. We dumped billions into other countries elections and Obama himself tried to sway the Israeli election. Yet here we are, screaming at the moon that something, potentially, and admittedly ineffectually happened to ours. Yet we won’t even still require photo IDs or comply with an internal investigation of our elections processes. So how can democrats speak out of both sides of their mouth on this subject. They want the Mueller Probe but don’t want to turn over crucial pieces of evidence such as their server. They want to protect us from Russian involvement yet don’t want us to monitor for internal fraud. They call Trump some sort of Authoritarian, yet jump on him the second he questions one of our institutions.