Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: Strzok “testimony”

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    how come not many whistleblowers?
    On the surface, good question. But, down deep, you know the actual answer, don't you?

2. Re: Strzok “testimony”

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Have you guys seen this?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...le-the-creeps/

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Yeah....watch that dickhead on the video and then remind yourself how high up this walking, talking pile of dogshit is in our Government. Put that in your blender for a bit.

Blog Entries

Re: Strzok “testimony”

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    how come not many whistleblowers?
    There is a reason why whistleblowers are pretty rare. They get completely railroaded by the legal system in a lot of cases and some have their lives turned upside down for a long time.

Good friend of mine who is running for state senate seat in PA used to work at the National Whistleblowers foundation in DC. It doesn’t matter in a lot of cases, whistleblowers often have to deal with a ton of shit.

I can completely understand why some folks in the FBI aren’t willing to come forward. Their lives and their family’s lives would be turned upside or, as seems to happen with the Clintons, they’d end up dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Regarding Strzok’s admission that his bias didn’t effect his investigating...Ann Coulter said it best: “Peter Strzok's wife threatened to leave until he explained that not once did he let his affair with Lisa Page affect any specific actions he took in their marriage"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Regarding Strzok’s admission that his bias didn’t effect his investigating...Ann Coulter said it best: “Peter Strzok's wife threatened to leave until he explained that not once did he let his affair with Lisa Page affect any specific actions he took in their marriage"
    Peter Smirk is what is wrong with this country. I hope Libs are really proud of this piece of shit. Where is our buddy BaltRavens? I'd really love to hear his take on Peter Strzok/Smirk.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

6. Re: Strzok “testimony”

Peter Smirk is what is wrong with this country. I hope Libs are really proud of this piece of shit. Where is our buddy BaltRavens? I'd really love to hear his take on Peter Strzok/Smirk.
    Oh, he'd probably come up w/something along the lines of....."he's being framed and victimized"....."it's not his fault".....or it's a "vast rightwing conspiracy". Maybe he'd agree to give him the Purple Heart.

Blog Entries

Ha! This is what I'm seeing:

Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

You guys are too damn funny.

Thats funny shit there Cincy!

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    So here’s my problem. So even the DNC committee members agreed he was biased, but how can ANYONE claim that this bias didn’t reach into his professional standards. How many Trump people being investigated have received immunity? What was the basis and preparation of the Flynn interview he conducted vs Sheryl Mills? How many exonerations of Donald Trump has he authored at this point? How many lawyer statuses has he handed out to Trump attorneys and friends? See where I’m going with this? He was the lead in two investigations and conducted himself completely different in both. He was CLEARLY more lenient in his Hillary investigation. He handed out immunity, exonerations, and privileges left and right. Then, all of a sudden, he’s a pit bull, wrapped in an American flag of patriotism, as he uses questionably over the top methods against Trump people. Why not just ask him why he has conducted two investigations, within the matter of a few months, with a completely different approach?
    Eh. I feel like the government wastes a ton of money on defense, but I still did my job when I was an army contractor. You can be professional while holding personal views.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Lol.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

12. Re: Strzok “testimony”

Wait......is that Hillary back there in the corner?