Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Friday July 20 - D-Day for Perriman

Quote Originally Posted by cec327 View Post
    Does the bonus reduce the money in salary cap?
    Yes. Anything paid to a player counts towards the salary cap

Count me in the minority I'm sure as someone who believes Perriman might have value as a bit/part time player once everyone involved stops waiting for him to live up to being a first round draft pick.

With a little creativity they could potentially slip Perriman into different packages that utilize his skill set. Especially if LJ and Collins are on the field as well. It could really cause some confusion, but of course Perriman's hands are a concern. Done the right way though he could be running around wide open because nobody is worried about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Count me in the minority I'm sure as someone who believes Perriman might have value as a bit/part time player once everyone involved stops waiting for him to live up to being a first round draft pick.

With a little creativity they could potentially slip Perriman into different packages that utilize his skill set. Especially if LJ and Collins are on the field as well. It could really cause some confusion, but of course Perriman's hands are a concern. Done the right way though he could be running around wide open because nobody is worried about him.
    Lol, apparently I like being in the minority opinion groups on this board. I'd be ok if the Ravens want to do what you suggested. I dont get as hung up on when a player was drafted. I'm disappointed whenever any drafted player fails to live up to expectations or at least contribute. They had figured something out with him at the tail end of the 16 season. Perhaps it was the only time when he wasn't dealing with some sort of injury? Not sure. But if they want to keep him around, so be it. If we wake up tomorrow and his ass is cut, I'd be ok with that too. Every season it seems like the Ravens have a guy that suddenly "gets it" right before it's time for him to leave. It's usually on defense. Maybe this is the year for it to be on offense...at the wr spot at that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post

A WR who can't catch is just as useful as a QB who can't pass. Perriman is the WR version of Tim Tebow.

They will give him a physical before cutting him. That way once he passes his physical there is no question about an injury settlement. Clean break. Save the cap space and give the younger players more reps.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    A WR who can't catch is just as useful as a QB who can't pass. Perriman is the WR version of Tim Tebow.
    A NFL WR that can't catch is soon to be a former NFL WR.

Blog Entries

Perriman's activity on Thursday, July 19th :

packing his bags (I hope!)... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Perriman's activity on Thursday, July 19th :

packing his bags (I hope!)... Bc
    LMAO, those guys don't pack that nicely BC. They get the giant black trash bags and just throw everything in.

Quote Originally Posted by cec327 View Post
    Does the bonus reduce the money in salary cap?
    Ray rice was an amazing passer. 100% completion percentage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Jeff Z: Ozzie will you guys exercise Breshad's 5th year option

Ozzie:

Why are they even taking this long? Should have cut him in April.

Blog Entries

"Hi Breshad. Here's your Ravens ticket :

"and please don't come back. Thank you!"

... Bc