Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Friday July 20 - D-Day for Perriman

I'm sorry, who are we talking about?

If the turk is out sick that day I'm sure Smoove will come in to handle it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Novakov View Post
    I'm sorry, who are we talking about?

If the turk is out sick that day I'm sure Smoove will come in to handle it.
    LOL you already know Nova. Perry who???

3. Re: Friday July 20 - D-Day for Perriman

Cut him already. Never should have been drafted to start with. He'll probably be invited to some other teams' camp.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    LOL you already know Nova. Perry who???
    Perri. The Man

Maybe he should have kicked it like it's 1986, now?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Perri. The Man

Maybe he should have kicked it like it's 1986, now?
    perry mason

Blog Entries

the ravens kill me, every scouting report on this dude was that he couldn't catch and what the ravens do? You pair his non-catching ass with his sensitivity like Ralph Tresvant and we get somebody who should have never been playing this sport like ever.

Blog Entries

the ravens kill me, every scouting report on this dude was that he couldn't catch and what the ravens do? You pair his non-catching ass with his sensitivity like Ralph Tresvant and we get somebody who should have never been playing this sport like ever.
    Every scout had Perriman as a 1st or 2nd round pick. Many of us didn't want him, including me, but I still thought he'd be a NFL level player. There were no signs that things would be this bad. However, it happens all the time in the NFL. The best thing to do is admit you made a mistake and move on. Stop trying to justify the draft position. Cut your losses

WHALEN GRIFF was a starter and perriman was a healthy scratch. Cut this bum already
    Lol, for real.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Every scout had Perriman as a 1st or 2nd round pick. Many of us didn't want him, including me, but I still thought he'd be a NFL level player. There were no signs that things would be this bad. However, it happens all the time in the NFL. The best thing to do is admit you made a mistake and move on. Stop trying to justify the draft position. Cut your losses
    I didn't even know who the guy was I had to google him...they need to not only cut him but drop him off at BWIA, have that uber chuck his shit tell him tuck and roll. It's not even the drops that pisses me off as much as his soft character. We seen Chris Moore a 4th round pick make some drops then go out there and create other opportunities for himself because he plays with heart.

I pray we cut him mainly because I am so sick of talking and hearing about him.
    "Put your goggles on, 'cause there's gonna be blood and guts everywhere!" - SSSr

I think it would be incredibly stupid of the Ravens to pick up the option, but it also wouldn't completely shock me if we did. I think the time has just come. He has basically a 0% chance of making this team since homeboy doesn't play ST at all. If he's any higher that 5th or 6th on the depth chart, we have bigger problems. It may not be a true deep threat but I'd be shocked that if in an emergency, we couldn't find a better available option on the street for the minimum. I sure as hell am not paying Perriman $1.6M or whatever it would end up being if the bonus is picked up.

Blog Entries

I don't see how he makes it unless a rogue truck runs over 2/3rds of the receiving corps the morning of.

He's useless anywhere else on the field and unproductive as a receiver. If he could return kicks or punts, or even be an effective ST player elsewhere maybe he'd have a slim chance, but his lack of contributions to the team make anyone able to do anything else more valuable.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk