Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: What happened to the Flacco passing camp?

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Yeah, because we really needed thread number 1,348 on the same damn subject.

Quote Originally Posted by crabcakes View Post
    2013- post superbowl success down year
    2014- statistically his best year as a pro. Made a deep playoff run and gave the ravens a 2 TD lead over the eventual superbowl champs NWE, only to have the defense crap the bed.
    2015- Injury
    2016- Recovered from Injury- threw for most yards in his career. Could have won division but defense crapped the bed
    2017- Total shit show on offense all the way around, top to bottom. Still got team to verge of playoffs before defense crapped the bed.
    So since the superbowl, only 2 down years IMO, (2013 and last year). To me the post superbowl success has been more about our failing defense then it is about Joe Flacco and its not even close
    It's disingenuous to put the blame on the defense crapping the bed in the last two weeks of the season, while giving Flacco and the offense a pass for the first half...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I try to look at Flacco straight faced : here's a young man (1st round draft choice) who helped the Ravens to five consecutive playoff berths including a Super Bowl victory in which he was MVP. Ok, then he got paid and aside from the Kubiak year, our team fell into mediocrity and so did our QB leader. esmd, why shouldn't we complain about him? Now I know there are other extenuating factors like Dean Pees, but many thought Flacco was coming into his best/most productive years. Boy were we wrong... Bc
    Hey BC,
    Wouldn't it be funny though if those really were his best years? Like in some alternate, behind the scenes version we all got an inside look at how bad some of those teams really were and that the only reason the Ravens didnt go 3-13 every year post SB was because boring ass Joe Flacco willed them to mediocrity?

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    There's another thread on Flacco lying about doing the passing camp? I missed that one.
    Well considering that YOU'RE the guy who posted about it in this thread, I'm not sure how you missed it. And that's just one thread I found in under 30 seconds. There are surely a lot more. The search option is your friend.

https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...lacco+receiver
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

still no passing camp??..no???

Btw, since we're in the HOF game, they all report to camp a couple weeks earlier than normal. So in essence, they're just having the "passing camp" at training camp. And even if you don't want to accept that notion, the simple fact is undeniable that having to report to camp earlier probably made it tougher to coordinate schedules with the players involved, since many players take their vacations and schedule other offseason commitments during the slow month between mini-camp and training camp. With having to report two weeks earlier, that schedule window gets a lot smaller and harder to plan. If only 2-3 of them were available at a given time, it wouldn't do much good to have a "passing camp," especially when all it really would do is placate some jackyll media members and a bunch of fans that have already turned on Flacco anyway.
    Last edited by esmd; 07-12-2018 at 12:47 PM.

Well considering that YOU'RE the guy who posted about it in this thread, I'm not sure how you missed it. And that's just one thread I found in under 30 seconds. There are surely a lot more. The search option is your friend.

https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...lacco+receiver
    Don't be mad at me that Flacco LIED about having a passing camp. I'm just not going to expect anything different than the bum QB we've had for the past few years. LJ era can't come fast enough!!

Btw, since we're in the HOF game, they all report to camp a couple weeks earlier than normal. So in essence, their just having it at camp. And even if you don't want to accept that, the simple fact is undeniable that having to report to camp earlier probably made it tougher to coordinate schedules, since many players take their vacations and schedule other offseason commitments during the slow month between mini-camp and training camp.
    Well the schedule has been out for a while and the wholeeeee team knew we were playing in the HOF game so that excuse is bullshit. If Flacco felt that way he shouldn't have said the quotes that I posted in the OP. That's the point. Everybody is expecting Flacco to be so great this year but he's not doing anything different. Just the same old collecting a check 9-5 BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    still no passing camp??..no???
    Fuck no lol and clowns want to get mad at me that Flacco lied to us all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Fuck no lol and clowns want to get mad at me that Flacco lied to us all.
    lol that mfer lied to us! He never loved us Mac.

The butthurt is strong with this group, I tell ya.

The butthurt is strong with this group, I tell ya.
    You're the one butt hurt because I called out your husband Flacco. You're probably even more butt hurt that we drafted Lamar.. lol this thread is just to make sure everybody stays awake to what's really going on. Nothing is changing with Fluko...