Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Unhappy Re: What happened to the Flacco passing camp?

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Total red herring, but keep bitching about it on a message board. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
    I try to look at Flacco straight faced : here's a young man (1st round draft choice) who helped the Ravens to five consecutive playoff berths including a Super Bowl victory in which he was MVP. Ok, then he got paid and aside from the Kubiak year, our team fell into mediocrity and so did our QB leader. esmd, why shouldn't we complain about him? Now I know there are other extenuating factors like Dean Pees, but many thought Flacco was coming into his best/most productive years. Boy were we wrong... Bc

Re: What happened to the Flacco passing camp?

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I try to look at Flacco straight faced : here's a young man (1st round draft choice) who helped the Ravens to five consecutive playoff berths including a Super Bowl victory in which he was MVP. Ok, then he got paid and aside from the Kubiak year, our team fell into mediocrity and so did our QB leader. esmd, why shouldn't we complain about him? Now I know there are other extenuating factors like Dean Pees, but many thought Flacco was coming into his best/most productive years. Boy were we wrong... Bc
    2013- post superbowl success down year
    2014- statistically his best year as a pro. Made a deep playoff run and gave the ravens a 2 TD lead over the eventual superbowl champs NWE, only to have the defense crap the bed.
    2015- Injury
    2016- Recovered from Injury- threw for most yards in his career. Could have won division but defense crapped the bed
    2017- Total shit show on offense all the way around, top to bottom. Still got team to verge of playoffs before defense crapped the bed.
    So since the superbowl, only 2 down years IMO, (2013 and last year). To me the post superbowl success has been more about our failing defense then it is about Joe Flacco and its not even close

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crabcakes View Post
    2013- post superbowl success down year
    2014- statistically his best year as a pro. Made a deep playoff run and gave the ravens a 2 TD lead over the eventual superbowl champs NWE, only to have the defense crap the bed.
    2015- Injury
    2016- Recovered from Injury- threw for most yards in his career.
    2017- Total shit show on offense all the way around, top to bottom.

So since the superbowl, only 2 down years IMO, (2013 and last year). To me the post superbowl success has been more about our failing defense then it is about Joe Flacco and its not even close
    While I didn't say it was all Joe's fault, if you are satisfied with his post-Super Bowl performances, I am not... Bc

anyone who willingly works for free is a sucker
    Burn it down

Blog Entries

What are you guys talking about? I'm at the passing camp right now.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by crabcakes View Post
    2017- Total shit show on offense all the way around, top to bottom. ...
    You left out the slipped disc, or whatever the back injury was.

Blog Entries

lol what passing camp yo?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    What are you guys talking about? I'm at the passing camp right now.
    Odell the last time I saw you was on social media dancing to drake's "in my feelings" outside your car.

If we get lucky we'll find out Lamar hosted a passing camp. It's way more important THAT rythym gets established for the future.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

if flacco even have a sub par season I'm going in on him when he bre-exits.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Odell the last time I saw you was on social media dancing to drake's "in my feelings" outside your car.
    I ain't no Odell, I don't stare at other men's butts and then do vids with cocaine and women to try to put people off the scent.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

I keep telling you guys that I am at the passing camp right now. I'm looking at the guys run routes and Flacco throwing passes and everything. Sage Steele is sitting right next to me.

Speaking of Sage Steele, for all of you skinny-lovers out there, why don't you ever post pics of Sage Steele? You guys always pick the least attractive skinny women to post scantily clad pics of. I'd rather see a fully-clothed and eloquent pic of Sage Steele. You guys are giving skinny women a bad name.