Thread: Hey Raven fans

Hey Raven fans

Who is the best fans that you have come across as far as visiting team fans at M&T bank stadium or in your experience on the road at different stadiums? How bout the worst fans too?

Re: Hey Raven fans

Best on the road = Saints. Also pretty good are Titans & Panthers - i.e. Southern hospitality is for real

Worst on the Road = Landover wannabes

Best visiting fans = have yet to meet them. Used to be the Bengals fans until they found their limited success

Worst visiting fans = Landover wannabes + Steelers fans (from Maryland, not the Pennsylvania & W Va true visitors, who are often OK)
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

You must be talking about Redskin fans?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    You must be talking about Redskin fans?
    The Washington Redskins don't play in DC anymore. They play in Landover, MD.

Dan Snyder was a huge Redskins fan when he bought the team and seems to be the perfect representative of their fanbase.

Best (road): Titans & Saints
    Worst (road): Skins & Texans (runner up - Jags)

Best (home): Browns & Packers
    Worst (home): MD/DC/VA Steelers fans & Oakland fans (runner-up Buffalo)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    Best (road): Titans & Saints
    Worst (road): Skins & Texans (runner up - Jags)

Best (home): Browns & Packers
    Worst (home): MD/DC/VA Steelers fans & Oakland fans (runner-up Buffalo)
    I didn't realize that the Jags fans were that bad. I always figured they were like the Falcons and Panthers fans who I've heard are pretty mellow to fans outside of their divisions. What did the Jag fans do to make your list?

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I didn't realize that the Jags fans were that bad. I always figured they were like the Falcons and Panthers fans who I've heard are pretty mellow to fans outside of their divisions. What did the Jag fans do to make your list?
    When I was there early in their franchise history, they were just very poor losers. Just ran their mouths after the game like they won. Lots of undeserved crap.

8. Re: Hey Raven fans

I've been out of town to 12 stadiums and the GB fans were the nicest so far. We had some grill issues and they had no problem letting us use their grill. We traded shots and they gave us some tips on staying warm. Saints fans were also very welcoming, and Pats fans were surprisingly friendly until after we shut them out in the second half and sent them home.

Nicest Road-Packers
    Second Nicest Road-Titans
    Worst home-Raiders