Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SCOTUS Watch

Re: SCOTUS Watch

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I didn't say upset. I said crying.
    Ah gotcha.

So how people individually handle their emotions shows whether they believe in a higher power (religion) or not (politics is religion).

Actually, I don't gotcha. Can you help me connect the dots.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Ah gotcha.

So how people individually handle their emotions shows whether they believe in a higher power (religion) or not (politics is religion).

Actually, I don't gotcha. Can you help me connect the dots.
    It's common for people to think "religious" or "religion" = belief in God or not. But I don't equate religion as a belief in God or not. Someone can still have politics be their religion and believe in a higher power. I am referring to religion in the sense of how you think you and others should live and what you think can best provide the rules on how to do that.

Liberals or "the left" I would say are more of the thinking that government can provide the solution to all life's problems. So when Hilary didn't win, they're hope of a liberal utopia went out the window and they were devastated.

3. Re: SCOTUS Watch

What?

90% of congress identifies as Christian (including Democrats).

If your statement is true, wouldn't we have a lot less Christians as elected officials?

I really don't think the left has a problem with religion, I think they have a problem with mixing religion with politics.
    Well, I don't think that they think.

4. Re: SCOTUS Watch

I didn't say upset. I said crying.

Priceless.

5. Re: SCOTUS Watch

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I hope it's Barrett. She is a devout Catholic.

In Leftist terminology..."devout Catholic" means she is a radical terrorist who wants to prevent babies from being aborted. She cannot become a SC Justice. If she does, the Republic will fall and life on earth will change forever.

It'll be fun to watch the meltdown.
    I've got some cold ones and some crab chips (etc.) ready for the show.

It's common for people to think "religious" or "religion" = belief in God or not. But I don't equate religion as a belief in God or not. Someone can still have politics be their religion and believe in a higher power. I am referring to religion in the sense of how you think you and others should live and what you think can best provide the rules on how to do that.

Liberals or "the left" I would say are more of the thinking that government can provide the solution to all life's problems. So when Hilary didn't win, they're hope of a liberal utopia went out the window and they were devastated.
    https://youtu.be/0iFA7mMX0MY

https://youtu.be/arQ7QXjhSXQ

So are these romney supporters just politics is a religion people and devastated as their hope of a conservative utopia flew out the window?

Cons cry just as much when they don't get their way, let's not be hypocritical.

Blog Entries

https://youtu.be/0iFA7mMX0MY

https://youtu.be/arQ7QXjhSXQ

So are these romney supporters just politics is a religion people and devastated as their hope of a conservative utopia flew out the window?

Cons cry just as much when they don't get their way, let's not be hypocritical.
    Lol. You should watch the videos before you post them. There were like 4 people between the 2 videos that were visibly upset. Hardly comparable to people sobbing like babies.

Lol. You should watch the videos before you post them. There were like 4 people between the 2 videos that were visibly upset. Hardly comparable to people sobbing like babies.
    There's more if you really wanna watch them. Easy to look up. There's even one of Mitt himself tearing up.

It's a hypocritical argument and you're better than that.

There's more if you really wanna watch them. Easy to look up. There's even one of Mitt himself tearing up.

It's a hypocritical argument and you're better than that.
    There’s a growing list of a shitload of instances of liberals acting out against conservatives. 1 is an assassination attempt. These people are nuts.

It’s not just tears. They are attacking people who disagree. Everyone is racist. They riot. They’re trying to censor people. It’s chaos. I’ve never seen shit like this.

I agree with NCRAVEN. These wackjobs are fanatics. Unhinged crazies.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 07-09-2018 at 05:59 PM.

There’s a growing list of a shitload of instances of liberals acting out against conservatives. 1 is an assassination attempt. These people are nuts.

I agree with NCRAVEN. These wackjobs are fanatics. Unhinged crazies.
    There are wackjobs and crazies in every slice of life, including libs and cons.

You really believe that every registered Democrat is a whackjob fanatic unhinged crazy person?

You really believe that every registered Democrat is a whackjob fanatic unhinged crazy person?
    I didn’t say that.

It’s prerry clear who’s provocating violence and harassment. Why do you think that is? There’s a common thread here dude.

I didn’t say that.

It’s prerry clear who’s provocating violence and harassment. Why do you think that is?
    Why? I couldn't begin to answer that question.

But the president himself has advocated for violence against people, so its hypocritical to say only the left does it. It seems like people just don't want to see when "their" side is being the asshole. (Both libs and cons)