Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SCOTUS Watch

Re: SCOTUS Watch

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    I refuted that by stating libs don't seem to have a problem with the Catholic church as it stands.
    Libs totally have a problem with the Catholic church as it stands. The church is not going to move off of gay marriage and abortion. Any 'like' that the left has for Pope Francis is based on their hope that he will change it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Libs totally have a problem with the Catholic church as it stands. The church is not going to move off of gay marriage and abortion. Any 'like' that the left has for Pope Francis is based on their hope that he will change it.
    I would also add that libs seem to be cool with the current pope cause he seems to be differing than what the church has typically stood for, but that doesn't mean they are cool with the Catholic church itself, or it's members.

I refuted that by stating libs don't seem to have a problem with the Catholic church as it stands.
    That’s not true at all. Liberals have a huge problem with Christianity as a whole.

You’ll see it in real time tonight when Barrett is named. I plan to watch CNN. I can’t wait for the meltdowns.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 07-09-2018 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    That’s not true at all. Liberals have a huge problem with Christianity as a whole.
    What?

90% of congress identifies as Christian (including Democrats).

If your statement is true, wouldn't we have a lot less Christians as elected officials?

I really don't think the left has a problem with religion, I think they have a problem with mixing religion with politics.

Blog Entries

What?

If your statement is true, wouldn't we have a lot less Christians as elected officials?

I really don't think the left has a problem with religion, I think they have a problem with mixing religion with politics.
    Yes, cause politics is their religion

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Yes, cause politics is their religion
    Eh, there are plenty of people on the right in which "Politics is their religion" as well.

This differs from person to person, its not a party thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

You’ll see it in real time tonight when Barrett is named. I plan to watch CNN. I can’t wait for the meltdowns.
    I really don't disagree that there will be a meltdown. There would be one for whoever was chosen though, this chick ain't special.

What?

Diane Feinstein already showed that she won’t support Barrett due to her Christian beliefs. During Barrett's appellate court confirmation hearing in the Senate...Feinstein noted that Barrett's Catholic "dogma lives loudly within" her.

"It's not surprising that they get bitter and cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." Who said that? I forget.

What's pretty telling about BHO’s statement above is that he was wholly unaware what he was revealing about himself when he said it. IMO, this is how the Left views Christians. They are simply part of “flyover country.”

Yeah. Totally tolerant of Christianity. Maybe when it’s politically convenient (Hilary reading from scripture last month).

I really don't disagree that there will be a meltdown. There would be one for whoever was chosen though, this chick ain't special.
    It’s not that they’ll oppose her. We know that. Pay attention to WHY they’ll oppose her.

Blog Entries

Eh, there are plenty of people on the right in which "Politics is their religion" as well.

This differs from person to person, its not a party thing.
    I don't know man. I don't remember too many people crying when BHO won, twice.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I don't know man. I don't remember too many people crying when BHO won, twice.
    Tons of people were upset when BHO won, twice.

What are you talking about?

Blog Entries

Tons of people were upset when BHO won, twice.

What are you talking about?
    I didn't say upset. I said crying.