Page 1 of 40 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SCOTUS Watch

Blog Entries

SCOTUS Watch

Apparently Orrin Hatch may have accidentally leaked who the SCOTUS pick is going to be.

Judge Amy Barrett
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: SCOTUS Watch

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Apparently Orrin Hatch may have accidentally leaked who the SCOTUS pick is going to be.

Judge Amy Barrett
    At least the left may know who to complain about instead of just complaining in general.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    At least the left may know who to complain about instead of just complaining in general.
    I hope it's Barrett. She is a devout Catholic.

In Leftist terminology..."devout Catholic" means she is a radical terrorist who wants to prevent babies from being aborted. She cannot become a SC Justice. If she does, the Republic will fall and life on earth will change forever.

It'll be fun to watch the meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I hope it's Barrett. She is a devout Catholic.

In Leftist terminology..."devout Catholic" means she is a radical terrorist who wants to prevent babies from being aborted. She cannot become a SC Justice. If she does, the Republic will fall and life on earth will change forever.

It'll be fun to watch the meltdown.
    I don't know about all that. Libs seem pretty cool with Pope Francis and the way he is leading the Catholic church.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    I don't know about all that. Libs seem pretty cool with Pope Francis and the way he is leading the Catholic church.
    Yeah the Catholics seem to be “moderizing” under Pope Francis. Now those “devote Christians” well ....they still think the best way to prove your a witch is to set you on fire ...if you live ..you’re a witch ...you die and whoops , guess you’re not a witch after all. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Yeah the Catholics seem to be “moderizing” under Pope Francis. Now those “devote Christians” well ....they still think the best way to prove your a witch is to set you on fire ...if you live ..you’re a witch ...you die and whoops , guess you’re not a witch after all. Lol.

Straight from the mouth of a lib, lol

/sarcasm
    Last edited by cjandrze; 07-09-2018 at 12:38 PM. Reason: clarity

Straight from the mouth of a lib, lol

/sarcasm
    I see what you did there. Lol.

I'm not sure I'm following your logic.

Because "libs seem pretty cool with Pope Francis" you don't think the Left will over-react and brand Amy Barrett as a right-wing extremist if Trump nominates her?

Blog Entries

Because "libs seem pretty cool with Pope Francis" you don't think the Left will over-react and brand Amy Barrett as a right-wing extremist if Trump nominates her?
    It doesnt matter who it is. Trump could nominate Barrack O'Bama. The left would still hate it.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

It doesnt matter who it is. Trump could nominate Barrack O'Bama. The left would still hate it.
    Obviously. I don’t see the Left taking it easy on Barrett because they’re cool with the pope. Lol. That makes no sense.

Lol. So true!

The "logic" I read was

"In Leftist terminology..."devout Catholic" means she is a radical terrorist who wants to prevent babies from being aborted. She cannot become a SC Justice. If she does, the Republic will fall and life on earth will change forever."

I refuted that by stating libs don't seem to have a problem with the Catholic church as it stands.

The next question:

"Because "libs seem pretty cool with Pope Francis" you don't think the Left will over-react and brand Amy Barrett as a right-wing extremist if Trump nominates her?"

The left would not be happy with anyone he chooses, you know that. Just like the right wouldn't be happy with any lib presidents choice.