Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Lamar Jackson is already apparently rated higher than Flacco in the new Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    #1 ranked special team unit
    top 5 defense lead the league in takeaways
    27th ranked offense

yeah it wasn't flacco for sure...
    You mean the same defense that gave up 506 yards against big ben? Those stats were inflated due to playig rookie qbs and a bunch of back ups. (Kizer,Hundley, ETC). The defense got torched anytime they faced a legitimate offense.

Blog Entries

Re: Lamar Jackson is already apparently rated higher than Flacco in the new Madden

Quote Originally Posted by crabcakes View Post
    You mean the same defense that gave up 506 yards against big ben? Those stats were inflated due to playig rookie qbs and a bunch of back ups. (Kizer,Hundley, ETC). The defense got torched anytime they faced a legitimate offense.
    yards are meaningless; they were 6th in the league in lowest points allowed. And with even an average offense they could've gone deep in the playoffs. But not with one of the worst in the league. I'm glad the team drafted a QB in round one so we can move on from this shit show

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

yards are meaningless; they were 6th in the league in lowest points allowed. And with even an average offense they could've gone deep in the playoffs. But not with one of the worst in the league. I'm glad the team drafted a QB in round one so we can move on from this shit show
    Unfortunately I think they drafted the wrong one

I’m tempted to challenge you to a big time bet LOL oh what the hell I will bet that Flacco falls apart this year and you can name the terms of the bet LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    I’m tempted to challenge you to a big time bet LOL oh what the hell I will bet that Flacco falls apart this year and you can name the terms of the bet LOL
    Hmm I thought the terms were shots on the loser at mothers! lol

Hmm I thought the terms were shots on the loser at mothers! lol
    LOL oh yeah ok we’ll do that

Blog Entries

you're obviously happy with one of the worst performing QBs in the league; I am not. I am excited about LJ and the future, especially getting rid of Flacco's contract. I hope he has a great year, maybe they can trade him. He is not the future of the Ravens

you're obviously happy with one of the worst performing QBs in the league; I am not. I am excited about LJ and the future, especially getting rid of Flacco's contract. I hope he has a great year, maybe they can trade him. He is not the future of the Ravens
    Geez man, why do people have to be "happy with one of the worst performing QBs in the league"?? Is it possible to be pissed off with the last few years of performances AND recognize the other factors as well? Is it possible that some of us are excited about Lamar AND would like to see a bounce back healthy year from Joe with a revamped offense around him? This all or nothing bullshit makes it really hard to have a reasonable conversation...but I guess that's not really the point of a message board. Hot takes, hyperbole, stats that can be used to support any argument and lots of yelling....when was the last time anyone read something that actually gave them a little pause or maybe even forced them to rethink their opinions. I can admit I was not fully aware of Joe's terrible quarterback rating over the past 3 years, but I could definitely see that he was playing poorly far more often than he played well. The other 10 guys on offense have to be factored in though, right?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    Geez man, why do people have to be "happy with one of the worst performing QBs in the league"?? Is it possible to be pissed off with the last few years of performances AND recognize the other factors as well? Is it possible that some of us are excited about Lamar AND would like to see a bounce back healthy year from Joe with a revamped offense around him? This all or nothing bullshit makes it really hard to have a reasonable conversation...but I guess that's not really the point of a message board. Hot takes, hyperbole, stats that can be used to support any argument and lots of yelling....when was the last time anyone read something that actually gave them a little pause or maybe even forced them to rethink their opinions. I can admit I was not fully aware of Joe's terrible quarterback rating over the past 3 years, but I could definitely see that he was playing poorly far more often than he played well. The other 10 guys on offense have to be factored in though, right?
    it wasn't addressed to you, it was to the guy following me around saying how everything except flacco is the problem. Not sure who you are referring to with all or nothing bullshit but to each his own.

I happen to believe Flacco could have his best year or one of his best, since he's healthy, they have better weapons, and there's a rookie breathing down his neck. I'd really like to see at least an average offense because the other units have been pretty strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    Not here Rygar. Here its All or Nothing. FWO vs LWO. Period. No middle ground.
    The only hope most LWO fans have for Joe is he plays well enough to be traded. Everyone is hung up on meaningless stats and Joe’s contract. Good thing we dont live in Detroit. Stafford makes more than Joe and has as many Play Off wins as Lamar Jackson. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it wasn't addressed to you, it was to the guy following me around saying how everything except flacco is the problem. Not sure who you are referring to with all or nothing bullshit but to each his own.

I happen to believe Flacco could have his best year or one of his best, since he's healthy, they have better weapons, and there's a rookie breathing down his neck. I'd really like to see at least an average offense because the other units have been pretty strong.
    RWT, the quoted part was just a question to you, the rest of it was more generalized. No offense meant. I just don't get the way some people have so much vitriol for the starting Qb of their home team. I hated the prospect of marching Boller out there back in the day, but on game day I still wanted to see the guy succeed and was still able to recognize that even as bad as he was, not every mistake was attributable to just him.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Not here Rygar. Here its All or Nothing. FWO vs LWO. Period. No middle ground.
    The only hope most LWO fans have for Joe is he plays well enough to be traded. Everyone is hung up on meaningless stats and Joe’s contract. Good thing we dont live in Detroit. Stafford makes more than Joe and has as many Play Off wins as Lamar Jackson. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I work with a guy that is a Lions fan and he says he has never understood how fans in Baltimore ride Joe the way some of them do. Talks about how Stafford had freakin Megatron and would throw for all the fantasy numbers in the world, but when the lights were brightest and the game was on the line, he would fold in the big moments. We always discuss how the two of them would make for a really good comparison documentary regarding how much a team pays a QB and what they get in return for it.