Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Using the VA for Disability

Quote Originally Posted by Baltravens View Post
    Dude, I tell it like it is! You should have consistent thoughts or opinions as a Marine, like I come from or out you go with the rest of the (R) clique here.
    I am happy to give my opinion which is always a 100% straight forward and would gladly do so with you....if I had any fucking clue what your even talking about.

I'm a 22 year Army vet. 100% disabled but still work. IMO probably still better "physical" condition than many half my age. The question is would I be in even better condition without serving? Believe it or not it's not as easy as many people think it is to substantiate disability claims. Burden of proof is your medical history and service connection. They are not paying a guy for hurting themselves off duty. Or for minor bumps and bruises. There are many Vets that don't receive anything but should and yes there are some that shouldn't receive any or the amount they receive. All on medical documentation and physician recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmoreblitz View Post
    I'm a 22 year Army vet. 100% disabled but still work. IMO probably still better "physical" condition than many half my age. The question is would I be in even better condition without serving? Believe it or not it's not as easy as many people think it is to substantiate disability claims. Burden of proof is your medical history and service connection. They are not paying a guy for hurting themselves off duty. Or for minor bumps and bruises. There are many Vets that don't receive anything but should and yes there are some that shouldn't receive any or the amount they receive. All on medical documentation and physician recommendations.
    Thanks for your service Brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk