Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: The Intellectual Dark Web

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    It's why I post down here, and I might learn something.
    I learned something from wicked today and you yesterday Dade.

I HATE the “drive-by” commentary. Drop in...throw shade...bounce...and refuse to defend. To me, that’s ANTIFA on a messsage board. Pussies.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    It’s all in good fun. I just like interesting conversations where people explain their shit logically. Basically, the opposite of the filth/MV persona.

The pokes that a lot of us make at each other down here are never mean spirited. I’ve private messaged people here when I feel like I’ve come across as a dick. We’re all guys. We bust balls. It’s part of our hetero-normal makeup.

I can only think of 2 posters who I personally thought were dumbasses and as pointless as Crystal Pepsi when it comes to this forum. I wish Oh, and New! would post more down here because they offer different points of view.

I’ve seen other political forums and this one is absolutely tame by comparison. People are typically horrible to one another in this setting. Here, I feel like we’re all pals just shooting the shit.
    Same here. I think Greg was just busting my balls. But like i said and you confirmed ...you guys know im just kidding. Hell i think i post more down here than in the main RSR pages. Great group here.

I agree about OH and New! Def post from the other side and they are educated about it also. CJ has been a nice addition as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Same here. I think Greg was just busting my balls. But like i said and you confirmed ...you guys know im just kidding. Hell i think i post more down here than in the main RSR pages. Great group here.
    I’ve never taken any insults down here seriously. I mean, I embraced “King Bigot” and made legitimate royal decrees. There is a reason filth isn’t here anymore. He went to the sunken place and couldn’t hack it. His head is now mounted above my fireplace. Don’t fuck with the King!

I’ve never taken any insults down here seriously. I mean, I embraced “King Bigot” and made legitimate royal decrees. There is a reason filth isn’t here anymore. He went to the sunken place and couldn’t hack it. His head is now mounted above my fireplace. Don’t fuck with the King!
    All Hail “King Bigot”!!!!

Does anyone know what happened to Filth? Did he get Booted? I know Saw got the Axe. Lol. And a dude named Unbelievable got banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post

I agree about OH and New! Def post from the other side and they are educated about it also. CJ has been a nice addition as well.

Low iq folks calling people names would bring this brotherhood down! Hope that doesn’t happen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    Dave Rubin and Jordan Peterson aren't intellectuals, by any stretch of the imagination. Not sure about the other guys. I don't see what the hype is about with these people. I guess Ben Shapiro and Sam Harris could be considered intellectual, but I happen to disagree with a lot of their opinions. Hard to take this writer seriously when Dave Rubin is considered intellectual.
    Jordan Peterson isn’t intellectual? Ok.

That guy is probably one of the smartest people in the public eye these days.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Lmao.

Yeah I like this place. I don't agree with a lot of what you guys believe, but I understand why you believe in it so I can deal with that. Differences are good.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

It’s all in good fun. I just like interesting conversations where people explain their shit logically. Basically, the opposite of the filth/MV persona.

The pokes that a lot of us make at each other down here are never mean spirited. I’ve private messaged people here when I feel like I’ve come across as a dick. We’re all guys. We bust balls. It’s part of our hetero-normal makeup.

I can only think of 2 posters who I personally thought were dumbasses and as pointless as Crystal Pepsi when it comes to this forum. I wish Oh, and New! would post more down here because they offer different points of view.

I’ve seen other political forums and this one is absolutely tame by comparison. People are typically horrible to one another in this setting. Here, I feel like we’re all pals just shooting the shit.
    Well said. I am in a couple others and they are no holds barred. It's also mostly made up of people unwilling to listen and just yell louder to get their point across.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    Dave Rubin and Jordan Peterson aren't intellectuals, by any stretch of the imagination. Not sure about the other guys. I don't see what the hype is about with these people. I guess Ben Shapiro and Sam Harris could be considered intellectual, but I happen to disagree with a lot of their opinions. Hard to take this writer seriously when Dave Rubin is considered intellectual.
    Jordan Peterson is one of the smartest people talking about this kind of stuff. To suggest otherwise is ridiculous.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Thought on the so called Intellectual Dark Web and the "members". Some I would add to this list are Maajid Nawaz and Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/08/o...-dark-web.html
    forgot to mention big fan of Joe Rogan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Jordan Peterson is one of the smartest people talking about this kind of stuff. To suggest otherwise is ridiculous.
    I dont question his intelligence. I think where he comes off as different than the others is his ability to understand another point of view, or openness in general. I also think he comes off that way more to his delivery than actuality. Hes far less charismatic than the rest, kind of monotone and dry, rarely really showing emotion. I wouldnt say its true necessarily, but I can see where that gets misconstrued and it has little to do with his intelligence, imo.

Rubin and Rogen are comedians so its not like they have a particular intelligence compared to the others, but still being listed, so intelligence isnt the key to this. its ability to listen, understand, and converse that sets most of these guys apart. Theyre not really winning debates, theyre just having conversations, which most people arent politically.

Rogens been having a lot of these guys on recently (im sure youre aware), been some really good podcasts. I got the feeling that Rogen doesnt think of Candace Owens in the same regard. I think he talked about it with Rubin a little.
    -JAB