Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 ... LastLast

Re: Shapiro on Real Time w/ Bill Maher

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    No. If I accused you of raping him. If I made that accusation and presented zero evidence, the FBI would tell me to take a hike. They would need grounds to investigate. It's not a complicated process.

PS.
    I wouldn't put it past Baldy to accuse you of raping him...

#HimToo
    They probably would tell you to go to the local pd since it's not a federal crime. ;)

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

There is no law that has been violated. It's a political farce.

Every US election in the last 70 years has been infiltrated by a foreign influence. What's funny is that China probably did more to fuck with our election than anyone, but that narrative doesn't fit because their president isn't sinister and evil like Putin is. Promoting the Russian collusion narrative looks better.

They are using the Russian interference ($46k in Facebook ads) as their reasoning for investigating "Russian Collusion." Clearly it doesn't exist, but people actually are believing this shit. "They" have convinced a lot of people that Trump really did collude with Russia to change votes all the while ignoring the fact that collusion isn't even a fucking crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO LAWS HAVE BEEN BROKEN.

The sheeple actually believe this horsehit. It's sad. "Wait for the report" = "we don't know for sure." Give me a break. Take your head out of your ass. It's so ridiculous. It's like people woke up and are suddenly interested in politics now that Trump came onto the scene and they have no clue about political history or what these power-hungry people will do to maintain power. We're witnessing all of it in real time and its astonishing to me that the sheeple are falling for the bait. I mean, people are almost in denial or are ignorant to the fact that the FBI fraudulently investigated Trump's opponent while openly stating that they will enact "an insurance policy" if Trump does indeed win the presidency. It blows my mind how stupid people are. Seriously.
    For what it's worth, that is like 6.3 million Facebook ads.

https://adespresso.com/blog/facebook-ads-cost/

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    For what it's worth, that is like 6.3 million Facebook ads.

https://adespresso.com/blog/facebook-ads-cost/
    Cool.

For reference...HRC spent almost $600 million in total on her campaign.

Trump and Clinton combined to spend $81 million on FB alone.

A Russian company spent $46k.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I think China gets a pass largely because our economies are so directly tied together. We've been tiptoeing around their BS for a long, long, long time.

Why I think Russia is a bigger threat is because they're better at what they do. They use a lot more tools, they're not as noisy as PRC-related threats are, and they've taken a lot of elements of KGB-esque counter intel measures and applied them to their CNO activity. Compounding this is the Cybercrime element, which globally accounts for several hundreds of billions-to-trillions of dollars per year. Now, not every cybercriminal operates in Russia or in Russia-friendly regions, but a lot of them do. I'm looking at some GandCrab ransomware samples dating back to January 2018 and they all feature components that won't allow execution on Russian-language operating systems. Hmmm...wonder why? Lol. GandCrab also does an affiliate program with Ransomware-as-a-Service, where they'll basically attack a desired target for someone and take a cut of the ransom. One of the rules for this affiliate program is they cannot target any organizations in CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) countries...so Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Armenia, etc.

Also, I've worked on research projects where we have seen known cybercrime malware families (Dridex) being used to deliver advanced persistent threat malware linked with known Russian Cyber Espionage groups.

I have no doubt in my mind that a majority of the world's cybercriminals are operating with autonomy from CIS countries because they know Russia isn't going to do anything about it as long as they keep feeding $$$ to the Russian government. It's the new OC.

So, that's why I say Russia is a bigger threat than China is. Russia is incredibly sophisticated with their cyber espionage capability AND they're well-funded and supported through some of the most sophisticated cybercrime elements.
    wicked, thoughts on this?

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/18/ch...nt-spy-threat/

I know we disagreed on this initially.

Blog Entries

wicked, thoughts on this?

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/18/ch...nt-spy-threat/

I know we disagreed on this initially.
    No, I still feel the same way. Everyone knows that China is using cyber attacks to conduct economic espionage on us and practically everyone else in the world.

They spy on dissenting parties in Tibet. They spy on human rights activists in Asia. They spy on businesses in Hong Kong because Hong Kong is, for all intents and purposes, an autonomous region of China and they do a lot of business with western countries.

They spy on natural resources organizations (mining, oil & natural gas, etc).

They spy on GM, Ford, and other companies.

If you want to know what China's espionage activities are going to entail, just look at their "5-Year Plan". Pretty much everything about that plan is a road map for who they're going to go after and steal IP (intellectual property).
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    No, I still feel the same way. Everyone knows that China is using cyber attacks to conduct economic espionage on us and practically everyone else in the world.

They spy on dissenting parties in Tibet. They spy on human rights activists in Asia. They spy on businesses in Hong Kong because Hong Kong is, for all intents and purposes, an autonomous region of China and they do a lot of business with western countries.

They spy on natural resources organizations (mining, oil & natural gas, etc).

They spy on GM, Ford, and other companies.

If you want to know what China's espionage activities are going to entail, just look at their "5-Year Plan". Pretty much everything about that plan is a road map for who they're going to go after and steal IP (intellectual property).
    Right on.

Aren’t we engaging in the same type of espionage?

Blog Entries

Right on.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Right on.

I have to defer to Wicked on this. He knows a lot more than I do. I guess my thing is this: where does Donald Trump or his campaign, or anyone near him, have to do with Russia meddling in the election? The current time in question is 2016. There was an entirely different administration, intelligence leadership, and congress in place. So if this did happen... why not stop it? I seriously do NOT believe that Obama steered clear because he didn’t want to be seen as meddling with this election... ESPECIALLY since he publicly made fun of Trump for claiming that the election could be rigged in any way (ironically he said this smack dab in the middle of Russia’s meddling).
    We can all agree that Russia sucks (more than sucks but I can’t think of a better word). What’s this have to do with Trump? If Putin had something on him, he would’ve released it. That would have caused the MOST destruction. Can you imagine if Russia released horribly damaging information on Trump right now? It would achieve Russia’s WILDEST dreams. They could go around the world saying “look how awful the US leadership is!!! We can be the leaders of this world”. Am I wrong in this assessment?

Why release the info the best way to play someone is to keep the information as leverage as long as possible and use it for your advantage for long time.
    its the art of the deal!

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Why release the info the best way to play someone is to keep the information as leverage as long as possible and use it for your advantage for long time.
    its the art of the deal!
    Well then he’s doing a really piss-poor job of leveraging us... we’re about to take his largest customer in Germany by calling them out. Missile defense systems are being built on the western front. They are being sanctioned like crazy. Are you claiming Putin’s the worst blackmailer in history? How about this... if Trump sends him a plane filled with billions of dollars in unmarked bills, goes around sanctions to let him free himself of banking sanctions, and then we turn over 15 political prisoners for 1 traitor.... then I’ll believe Trumps in bed with Russia. Deal?

who said trum was in bed with russia? thats for mueller to uncover

all they saying is there is some reason why trump trying to decrease sanctuons on russia and cuddling with putin

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Sorry to get your hopes up.

While mostly everything is already known in the article, I thought the article did a good job breaking it all down. Less about learning anything knew and more about analyzing everything to see what charges could potentially come.

It doesn't have to be money that Russia gave Trump, but insider information on Hilary would be consider "something of value". For the record I think this all to do about nothing. But it does make for a good socratic exercise in legal procedures. I'm a junkie for that type of stuff.
    Wouldn’t that make the dossier illegal? Hillary’s lawyers on the campaign paid for dirt on Trump from a foreign national with ties to British Intelligence and the KGB. Seems pretty bad right? But her defense is that she had “no idea her lawyers did that”. Even though there were reports of her getting the dossier months before it went public and walking around “giddy about it”. That seems pretty bad right?