Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Shapiro on Real Time w/ Bill Maher

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Maher said that Trump won’t leave the WH even if he loses the 2020 election. He's stoking the Fears of the Radical Left, like Michael Moore and others. Laying the groundwork for the..."By any means" violent push-back that is to come. Maher is trying to build “justification.”

#WalkAway -- (from Dem. party) is trending bigger as normal Democrats are left behind by the Radical Left.
    I’m really glad you picked this up. This is the issue when we talk of incivility. It’s not “Lock her up!” That’s dumb (regardless of the fact that she did brazenly break laws that do require incarceration). It’s not saying “I’m going to punch them in the face!” Where the dangerous rhetoric lies is in saying that your opponent is “trying to poison water”, or “going o throw grandma off a cliff”, or “put blacks back in chains”. The reason why is that no rational person thinks that a mob of people at a Trump rally will grab their forks and pitchforks, storm Hillary’s mansion, and drag her off. No rational person thinks DJT will jump off the stage and punch someone. It’s not about appeasing rationality... it’s about stoking the fears of the irrational, which has proven to have MUCH worse consequences. When Joe Biden told a black crowd that Romney would put them in chains, I’m sure that 95% of the crowd took that as an absurdity to make a point... but what about the 5%? Can you imagine leaving that building thinking, “Holy crap! If this Romney guy wins, the US will reinstitute slavery!” What would a person stop at to prevent slavery? What would you do to a person who voted to throw your family member off a cliff? What would you do if you TRULY believed that DJT was a Nazi? Or that he was actually passing bills that would poison poor peoples drinking water? If that was an actual reality... of COURSE I’d be violent! Here’s the problem... there are LARGE groups of democrats that openly believe this rhetoric, have organized, and are funded by the DNC! They’re called ANTIFA, BLM, SPLC. The RNC does not fund WS, or the KKK. Those groups have little political affiliation and the RNC returns their attempts at political funding.

What statute was violated by the Trump campaign to warrant the investigation?

I’ll answer it for you. There isn’t one. When you factor in agents like Peter Stzrok being in an influential role within the witch hunt...the purpose of the investigation is pretty apparent.

To date, $46k in Facebook ads...yes, Facebook ads...is “the crime.” Facebook ads? Wtf? That’s a crime? How?

Charge someone with something...or shut it down.

Ps.
    This was discussed ad nauseum in this thread:
    https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...constitutional
    Right on. So you disagree with Ben on this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I’m really glad you picked this up. This is the issue when we talk of incivility. It’s not “Lock her up!” That’s dumb (regardless of the fact that she did brazenly break laws that do require incarceration). It’s not saying “I’m going to punch them in the face!” Where the dangerous rhetoric lies is in saying that your opponent is “trying to poison water”, or “going o throw grandma off a cliff”, or “put blacks back in chains”. The reason why is that no rational person thinks that a mob of people at a Trump rally will grab their forks and pitchforks, storm Hillary’s mansion, and drag her off. No rational person thinks DJT will jump off the stage and punch someone. It’s not about appeasing rationality... it’s about stoking the fears of the irrational, which has proven to have MUCH worse consequences. When Joe Biden told a black crowd that Romney would put them in chains, I’m sure that 95% of the crowd took that as an absurdity to make a point... but what about the 5%? Can you imagine leaving that building thinking, “Holy crap! If this Romney guy wins, the US will reinstitute slavery!” What would a person stop at to prevent slavery? What would you do to a person who voted to throw your family member off a cliff? What would you do if you TRULY believed that DJT was a Nazi? Or that he was actually passing bills that would poison poor peoples drinking water? If that was an actual reality... of COURSE I’d be violent! Here’s the problem... there are LARGE groups of democrats that openly believe this rhetoric, have organized, and are funded by the DNC! They’re called ANTIFA, BLM, SPLC. The RNC does not fund WS, or the KKK. Those groups have little political affiliation and the RNC returns their attempts at political funding.
    Great point.

In order to comprehend this line of thinking, you need to understand what’s happening in the political arena and not just “drive-by headline reading” understand...like most people. You need to understand history.

What’s funny is...a lot of people think that the Democrats have recently gotten more radical with their “over the top” rhetoric. That’s not true. They’ve always been like this, but now they have been exposed and aren’t pretending to be “for America” like they used to. The veil has been removed and their radical, borderless, anti-America, pro illegal alien agenda is officially out in the open.

#WalkAway

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Right on. So you disagree with Ben on this topic.
    Ben may have said that on Maher’s show to keep the conversation going.

He’s been as big an opponent of this witch hunt as anyone.

I don’t think impeachment should be on the table if Mueller’s investigation is shut down.

Ben may have said that on Maher’s show to keep the conversation going.

He’s been as big an opponent of this witch hunt as anyone.

I don’t think impeachment should be on the table if Mueller’s investigation is shut down.
    Eh. That makes me not really want to listen to him then.

If he is going to change his rhetoric for the crowd, that seems kind of spineless.

If he believes the investigation should be shut down (and not lead to impeachment) he should have said that.

Eh. That makes me not really want to listen to him then.

If he is going to change his rhetoric for the crowd, that seems kind of spineless.

If he believes the investigation should be shut down (and not lead to impeachment) he should have said that.
    Huh? A lot of people do that on shows/segments to stay on point. I said “Ben may have said...” which is my opinion.

“The calls for impeachment are absurd” is echoed by EVERYONE with a brain...including Ben.

Shapiro is probably the top political voice today. I encourage you to follow him. You’ll learn a lot. Jordan Peterson too.

I must warn you though...everything he says is his opinion.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 07-01-2018 at 09:58 AM.

QUOTE=ravenmaniac4life;1472807]

“The calls for impeachment are absurd” is echoed by EVERYONE with a brain...including Ben.

I must warn you though...everything he says is his opinion.[/QUOTE]

Ben said impeachment should be on the table if the investigation gets squashed.

So it's either he is lieing to an audience for views (pulling a bait and switch) or his opinion has changed and he thinks the Mueller investigation is worthwhile and not absurd.

So it's either he is lieing to an audience for views (pulling a bait and switch) or his opinion has changed and he thinks the Mueller investigation is worthwhile and not absurd.
    Why don’t you listen to some Shapiro podcasts or read his articles and judge for yourself.

Blog Entries

Shapiro on Real Time w/ Bill Maher

Meaning if Rosentstein is fired/impeached and Trump gets Mueller fired, then yes, impeachment should be on the table because Trump would have effectively interfered with the investigation. Obstruction could certainly be on the table. (Remember, Clinton wasn’t impeached for getting a blow job, he was impeached for perjury).

That’s what Ben said.

Ben has also stated that if Mueller does indeed find something incriminating Trump for colluding with Russia during or after the campaign, then yes, he should be impeached and removed from office.

I don’t disagree with any of those sentiments.

If someone committed a crime, prosecute them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

QUOTE=ravenmaniac4life;1472807]

I must warn you though...everything he says is his opinion.

So it's either he is lieing to an audience for views (pulling a bait and switch) or his opinion has changed and he thinks the Mueller investigation is worthwhile and not absurd.[/QUOTE]

I could be mistaken, but I believe he had said, “If they found anything then he should be impeached”. That’s a big difference to the investigation being squashed. In what instance has a 2 year investigation, with zero result, related indictments, or evidence of even a crime, been allowed to continue? Ben always says one thing to think of: “The left believes he’s an ignorant buffoon, then in the same breath accuse him of a very complex international conspiracy. He’s capable of one.... pick.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Meaning if Rosentstein is fires/impeached and Trump gets Mueller fired, then yes, impeachment should be on the table because Trump would have effectively interferes with the investigation.

That’s what Ben said.

Ben has also stated that if Mueller does indeed find something incriminating Trump for colluding with Russia during or after the campaign, then yes, he should be impeached and removed from office.

I don’t disagree with any of those sentiments.

If someone committed a crime, prosecute them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If criminal evidence is found...by all means, he should be impeached. We’re all waiting to see that. Almost 2 years...nothing.

If the Republicans maintain their majority in November and the Mueller probe is still going on in 2019, I think Trump should pull the plug. If the Republicans lose majority in Nov...I would guarantee that Mueller’s investigation would conclude shortly thereafter and he would accuse Trump of obstructing justice by firing Comey. The majority would then move to impeach him...thus proving that the witch hunt was all a political charade.

Blog Entries

Why don’t you listen to some Shapiro podcasts or read his articles and judge for yourself.
    He's obviously looking for a reason not to listen to him. You can lead a horse to water..... sigh.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎