Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 181920

Thread: Flacco's Future

Re: Flacco's Future

Quote Originally Posted by crabcakes View Post
    flacco will be the starter for 2 more years while bringing one more lombardi trophy to baltimore before retiring. This whole thread is a waste of time
    I like where your head is at. Really think he retires that soon?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by crabcakes View Post
    Shots ats mothers on me if it happens
    Peninsula or fed hill?

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Peninsula or fed hill?

fed hill

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    I like where your head is at. Really think he retires that soon?

yes, once he gets that second trophy he will ride out into the sunset and enjoy his 19 kids

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Did anyone really expect different? Joe has his money
    I find the whole discussion about it amusing, but what does having his money or not have to do with it? The fans that want this sort of thing want their QB to be "pissed of for greatness" and willing to play catch on a patch of cement if that's what it took to build some chemistry. And they want it to happen every off season regardless of the QBs contract situation. And dammit the QB should demand it, lead it and make sure every damn one of those receiver's know that if they want the ball during the regular season, they damn sure better show up!!! Peyton had his money 12 times over and he still did it. Same with Brees(I Think) and Brady(I think) and Rodgers(Maybe?) and Ben(Right?). If I'm being totally honest, the only ones i'm sure of that did summer camps consistently was Peyton and Eli and that was mostly because the media wouldn't STFU about it. Sorry I digress...did Joe have the camp or is he still drunk in Vegas?

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    I find the whole discussion about it amusing, but what does having his money or not have to do with it? The fans that want this sort of thing want their QB to be "pissed of for greatness" and willing to play catch on a patch of cement if that's what it took to build some chemistry. And they want it to happen every off season regardless of the QBs contract situation. And dammit the QB should demand it, lead it and make sure every damn one of those receiver's know that if they want the ball during the regular season, they damn sure better show up!!! Peyton had his money 12 times over and he still did it. Same with Brees(I Think) and Brady(I think) and Rodgers(Maybe?) and Ben(Right?). If I'm being totally honest, the only ones i'm sure of that did summer camps consistently was Peyton and Eli and that was mostly because the media wouldn't STFU about it. Sorry I digress...did Joe have the camp or is he still drunk in Vegas?
    I just think the issue around Players making $ in Football = bad thing they shouldnt take away from the Team! vs in the NBA when players get Crucified for taking less is a stark reflection of the different demographics of the respective sports.

If the NBA gets a hardcap it could seriously make a huge jump
    Burn it down

Pending he's available via a trade or release, what would y'all think of Tom Brady being the starting QB in 2019? Assuming that we are in a position to contend, and just need an extra push?

He could mentor Lamar & help bring fans back.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENS89 View Post
    Pending he's available via a trade or release, what would y'all think of Tom Brady being the starting QB in 2019? Assuming that we are in a position to contend, and just need an extra push?

Lots of issues with this idea.
    We could never afford Brady if he became a FA.
    He’d never “mentor” Lamar. The guy drove Jimmy G out of NE
    Almost everyone in Charm City Hates Brady. No fan loves Brady here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENS89 View Post

Sure it's possible. He could come riding into Baltimore on this :

... Bc

Feel like this would be the appropriate place for this question, rather than making a new thread.

Joe obviously brings on a huge contract/cap hit, what does the future look like post-Flacco contract assuming he is gone after this season? I would imagine CJ Mosley will be getting a big contract this year, but where should the rest of the money go? Could we finally afford a big FA WR? Not that they have all turned out great..

Excited to hear everyone's thoughts on the future with cap $.

Blog Entries

"Mr. Flacco, here is your bank account in cash, sir!"

Let us Ravens fans not worry about Joe's future... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by KMO13 View Post
    Feel like this would be the appropriate place for this question, rather than making a new thread.

Joe obviously brings on a huge contract/cap hit, what does the future look like post-Flacco contract assuming he is gone after this season? I would imagine CJ Mosley will be getting a big contract this year, but where should the rest of the money go? Could we finally afford a big FA WR? Not that they have all turned out great..

Excited to hear everyone's thoughts on the future with cap $.
    The amount of dead money significantly drops after 2019. Its 16 mil if hes cut after 2018, and it drops to 8 mil after 2019. 16 mil is alot of money to waste, even if the ravens want to give Jackson a shot in 2019 as the starter, the eagles proved having a capable backup qb is never a bad thing. So I see him being released or retiring after the 2019 season