Page 1 of 16 123 ... LastLast

Violence, Harrassment, Protest - the Left's message of tolerance

James Brown's wig-wearing, low-IQ dumbass, Maxine Waters is at it again. This time, it's actually not comical. It's disgusting.

To a mob of liberals who actually listen to her...Maxine said the following this weekend:
    “Already you have members of your cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants,” We have protesters taking up at their house who are saying, ‘No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep,'”

“If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd,” the congresswoman added. “And you push back on them. Tell them they’re not welcome any more, anywhere!”

Water's call to action is pretty dangerous considering what is already happening in this media-fueled deeply divisive political climate we're living in. She is clearly encouraging the hate while a mob cheers on.

This is the Democratic Party in 2018.

• Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was chased out of a Mexican restaurant.
    • Protesters were harassing Nielsen outside of her home this past Friday...three days after she was hounded from the Mexican restaurant. They chanted “No justice, no sleep!” They continued shouting at her even as she walked from her front door to her car.
    • Last week, a protester chased Stephen Miller out of a Mexican restaurant, accusing him of being a “fascist.” Three days later, Univision published Miller’s personal cell phone number to the public.
    • Last week, Pam Bondi...the FL AG and Trump supporter...was harassed when she went to see a movie. Protesters chased Bondi out of the theater, yelling, “shame on you!” and “you’re a horrible person!”
    • A left-wing New York University professor created a database of over 1,500 Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) employees’ personal information. The terrorist group, ANTIFA, circulated the list of ICE employees, accusing them of being “Nazis.”
    • Earlier this year, FCC Chairman Ajit Pai had his family threatened by protesters...even his children...because he rolled-back Obama's net neutrality rule. A month later, he was forced to cut a speech short because of a bomb threat.
    • Last year, Rob Portman of Ohio and John Boozman of Arkansas had to deal with the wrath of protesters at their house as well. The doorstep protests were meant to influence the senators’ votes on healthcare legislation.
    • James T. Hodgkinson, a 66-year-old who volunteered on Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’ 2016 presidential campaign, in June 2017 opened fire on Republican congressmen. Hodgkinson wounded House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, leaving him near-death. If not for Scalise’s security detail, Hodgkinson may have succeeded in his mass assassination attempt. The would-be assassin was “fueled by rage against Republican legislators,” a state’s attorney concluded after an investigation.
    • In May 2017, Tennessee police officers arrested a liberal woman after she allegedly tried to run GOP Rep. David Kustoff off the road after a town hall on healthcare legislation.
    • A popular parade in Portland, Oregon was cancelled in April 2017 after threats of violence against one of the groups participating — a local Republican organization. An email warning parade organizers promised 200 or more protesters would rush into the parade and drag the Republican marchers out, if that’s what it took to keep them from participating.
    • In February 2017, a 71-year-old female staffer for California Rep. Dana Rohrbacher was knocked unconscious during an angry protest that activists staged outside the congressman’s office.
    • A North Carolina GOP office was firebombed a month before the 2016 election and a building adjacent to it was spray painted with a message: “Nazi Republicans get out of town or else.”

Blog Entries

Re: Violence, Harrassment, Protest - the Left's message of tolerance

Well, I'll tell you what, if something physical were to happen to one of these people, someone might get it in their mind to file legal suits against Waters for that kind of rhetoric.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Well, I'll tell you what, if something physical were to happen to one of these people, someone might get it in their mind to file legal suits against Waters for that kind of rhetoric.
    And I'm assuming you'd apply the same logic to your fearless leader and his rhetoric?

Quote Originally Posted by TarHeels33 View Post
    And I'm assuming you'd apply the same logic to your fearless leader and his rhetoric?

Ooooooo. Textbook liberal tactic. Ignore/deflect.

Is Trump calling for violence and harassment against someone? I guess I missed that. Can you clarify?

I guess I have to wait for you to google it before you respond.

Blog Entries

Sigh...

So, someone dislikes something Maxine Waters and her ilk does and now Trump is that person's "fearless leader"...That's a completely pathetic line of thinking man. I can dislike Maxine Waters (because she's a race-baiting POS) and also dislike Trump (because he's a repugnant human being).

Tell me though, when did Trump tell anyone to harass another politician or appointed official? Has Trump, Pence, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, or any other GOP member emphatically and publicly encouraged people to go to their counterpart's homes and harass them or physically assault them?

Ben Shapiro wrote a pretty good article about this...

In it was this little gem:

Here’s a quote from Richard Evans’ magisterial work on the rise of the Nazis, The Coming Of The Third Reich, considering the treatment of Social Democrat Reichstag deputy Otto Buchwitz in Silesia:

Brownshirts occupied the seats at his meetings, shouted insults at him, and on one occasion fired a shot at him, causing mass panic amongst his listeners and leading to a brawl in which more shots were fired by both stormtroopers and Reichsbanner men. Several Nazis and Social Democrats had to be taken to hospital, and not a single table or chair in the hall was left intact. After this, gangs of eight to ten Nazi stormtroopers harassed Buchwitz outside his house when he left for work in the morning, twenty or more crowded round him when he came back to his office after lunch, and between one and two hundred hassled him on the way home, singing a specially composed song with the words "When the revolvers are shot, Buchwitz’ll cop the lot!" Nazi demonstrations always halted outside his house, chanting "Death to Buchwitz!"

Sound familiar?
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 06-25-2018 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Sigh...

So, someone dislikes something Maxine Waters and her ilk does and now Trump is that person's "fearless leader"...That's a completely pathetic line of thinking man. I can dislike Maxine Waters (because she's a race-baiting POS) and also dislike Trump (because he's a repugnant human being).

Tell me though, when did Trump tell anyone to harass another politician or appointed official? Has Trump, Pence, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, or any other GOP member emphatically and publicly encouraged people to go to their counterpart's homes and harass them or physically assault them?
    Waters never calls for violence in her comments. Trump routinely calls out politicians, private individuals, and private businesses and his dog-whistling rhetoric and overt dehumanization of classes and races provides cover for the events like Charlottesville, the increased rate of hate crimes, and individuals and politicians being targeted with threats of heinous acts on social media and in real life. He explicitly implored his followers at campaign rallies to engage in violent acts and offered to cover their legal fees. I'm not saying you have to agree with Waters or Trump. All I'm saying is the selective outrage over words from Waters when one defends the President and his bully pulpit twitter account that he uses to target businesses and individuals alike is hypocritical at best. We should try viewing those two through the same lens. The newly-found moral outrage from the right over a private business choosing not to serve an individual based on their choices after celebrating a baker in Colorado doing the same thing is farcical. I'm am not assuming you are doing either by the way.
    Last edited by TarHeels33; 06-25-2018 at 10:19 AM.

Blog Entries

Waters never calls for violence in her comments.

“If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd,” the congresswoman added. “And you push back on them. Tell them they’re not welcome any more, anywhere!”

That's what Waters said. I'm not making that up.

What do you think is going to happen when you have public officials telling angry voters to go and "make a crowd" when you "see them in public..."

Nevermind if those people may be out with their families, children, etc.

It's just wrong. Plain and simple.

Trump routinely calls out politicians, private individuals, and private businesses and his dog-whistling rhetoric and overt dehumanization of classes and races provides cover for the events like Charlottesville, the increased rate of hate crimes, and individuals and politicians being targeted with threats of heinous acts on social media and in real life.
    Can you give me an example of when Trump explicitly told his supporters to go and protest and "create a crowd" around Nancy Pelosi? Chuck Schumer? Hillary Clinton? Barrack Obama? Maxine Waters?

Can you give me an example of when Trump explicitly said to the white supremacists of America to go to Charlottesville and protest? Can you give me an example of when Trump said anything about white supremacists should go and "create a crowd" around Maxine Waters?

If he has, fine. I'll feel the same way that I do with Waters's commentary. However, to my knowledge, Trump hasn't said that.

He explicitly implored his followers at campaign rallies to engage in violent acts and offered to cover their legal fees.
    Trump did say that about 1 guy at one of his rallies and it was wrong. He was also scolded for it behind closed doors by his campaign advisors and then he went out and basically retracted the comment.

Is anyone on the Democratic side telling Maxine Waters to knock it off?

Frankly, I'd be really surprised if the leaders of the Democratic Party weren't telling her to shut up. What she's doing is further galvanizing Trump supporters because she's basically telling people to harass others, which is wrong and it is vastly different than Waters using her position to go after Trump. That's not what she's doing.

I'm not saying you have to agree with Waters or Trump. All I'm saying is the selective outrage over words from Waters when one defends the President and his bully pulpit twitter account that he uses to target businesses and individuals alike is hypocritical at best. We should try viewing those two through the same lens. The newly-found moral outrage from the right over a private business choosing not to serve an individual based on their choices after celebrating a baker in Colorado doing the same thing is farcical. I'm am not assuming you are doing either by the way.
    You're right. We should be viewing them through the same lens.

Show me where Trump told his supporters, or anyone, to go out and "create a crowd" whenever a Chuck Schumer or Nancy Pelosi is seen eating dinner with her family.

And give me a break with your "newly-found moral outrage" crap. The Left has been virtue signaling, creating false narratives, and propping up moral outrage over anything and everything for YEARS.

Waters never calls for violence in her comments. Trump routinely calls out politicians, private individuals, and private businesses and his dog-whistling rhetoric and overt dehumanization of classes and races provides cover for the events like Charlottesville, the increased rate of hate crimes, and individuals and politicians being targeted with threats of heinous acts on social media and in real life. He explicitly implored his followers at campaign rallies to engage in violent acts and offered to cover their legal fees. I'm not saying you have to agree with Waters or Trump. All I'm saying is the selective outrage over words from Waters when one defends the President and his bully pulpit twitter account that he uses to target businesses and individuals alike is hypocritical at best. We should try viewing those two through the same lens. The newly-found moral outrage from the right over a private business choosing not to serve an individual based on their choices after celebrating a baker in Colorado doing the same thing is farcical. I'm am not assuming you are doing either by the way.
    You're falling for all the BS that the MSM is feeding you. When has he "dehuminized" classes or races? By calling MS-13 gang members animals? The fact that anyone can view them as anything but, especially Senators, is a problem. By calling countries that people flee from "shit-hole" countries? How else would you describe countries that are run by corrupt dictators or drug cartels where most people can't even obtain the basic necessities for their families?

The MSM paints Trump as the epitome of a sexist and yet his campaign manager was a women, his press secretary is a woman, his director of homeland security is a woman, his newly appointed director of the CIA is a woman, his U.N. ambassador is a woman. He just appointed the first African-American woman as a General in the USMC. It's difficult to imagine appointing people to these positions if he really felt they were somehow inferior to men.

10. Re: Violence, Harrassment, Protest - the Left's message of tolerance

Sheeple post. Ignore/deflect.

Waters never calls for violence in her comments.
    Sounds like you are defending Maxine Waters. I'm kinda taken back that I am interacting with someone who is. I really didn't think her defenders existed. This is the same woman who praised the LA riots in 1992 that resulted in billions of dollars worth of damage to the city. She clearly is encouraging harassment and intimidation. How is that not violent?

Trump routinely calls out politicians, private individuals, and private businesses.
    He fights back. He has balls.

and his dog-whistling rhetoric and overt dehumanization of classes and races provides cover for the events like Charlottesville, the increased rate of hate crimes.
    What's a dog whistle as pertains to politics? The Left uses that phrase a lot. I've always assumed it means that Trump speaks in some sort of racist secret code. Can you explain and maybe give me an example of him using a dog whistle? I've always been confused on that.

Overt dehumaniazation of classes and races? How so? Can you give an example? Are you referring to him calling MS13 gang members, animals?

and individuals and politicians being targeted with threats of heinous acts on social media and in real life.
    This is exactly what Maxine Waters is encouraging.

He explicitly implored his followers at campaign rallies to engage in violent acts and offered to cover their legal fees.
    Regarding "inciting his followers to engage in violent acts." That's funny to hear people say that. It makes it seem like these evil Trump supporters were maliciously attacking these innocent people at his rallies. Lol. It was a major MSM talking point during the campaign and nobody bothered to look into it whatsoever. They just espouse the talking point while blindly ignoring what was happening.

Project Veritas showed that grass-root liberal organizations were sending people to multiple Trump events to “bird-dog.” They were there with the purpose of inciting violence and causing an uproar and it worked.

Here’s the clip: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...upporters.html

I can confirm that this did indeed happen because a few friends of mine went to a few separate Trump rallies and 2 of the 3 friends said the same thing. Protesters were at both events and were getting in people's faces...shoving...pushing...being complete assholes...inside and outside of the venues. It was pretty clear that they were there just to piss people off. There were people who were defending themselves and it got ugly. When someone is screaming in your face and shoving and pushing you...what do you do? Some people pushed back. The press made it seem like people at Trump rallies were just being violent because they are just horrible people. Deplorables for sure. THEY WERE DEFENDING THEMSELVES. Those details don’t matter. Here we are 2 years later and someone is espousing the same talking point that was sold by the press back in 2016 while completely ignoring what really happened. Did Trump encourage people to defend themselves? Yep!

That's why what Waters is encouraging is completely different and completely irresponsible. She is encouraging the same shit that the protesters were doing at Trump's rallies. She is encouraging harassment/intimidation. She is encouraging “bird-dogging.” That is clearly inciting violence. She is pouring gasoline on the fire. Steve Scalise was almost killed because of shit like this.

All I'm saying is the selective outrage over words from Waters when one defends the President and his bully pulpit twitter account that he uses to target businesses and individuals alike is hypocritical at best. We should try viewing those two through the same lens. The newly-found moral outrage from the right over a private business choosing not to serve an individual based on their choices after celebrating a baker in Colorado doing the same thing is farcical. I'm am not assuming you are doing either by the way.
    Regarding SHS getting kicked out of that restaurant...nobody on the Right is arguing that the owner of the restaurant couldn't do that. A private business SHOULD be able to do what it wants. They can refuse service to anyone for any reason whatsoever. There is no double standard here...although I am sure that the fake news brigade is saying the opposite. The difference as pertains to the baker/gay couple example is pretty significant if you care about facts and details. The argument is that they are refusing to serve someone because they don't like their political affiliation vs someone not willing to go against their Christian faith. The baker did not refuse service. They didn't ask the gay couple to leave. They offered to serve them, just not in a way that would conflict with their religious convictions.

Here’s the basic rule for a civilized society: you have the right to refuse service to anyone you choose (and yes, that applies to the Red Hen); that person has the right to criticize you (yes, that applies to Sarah Huckabee Sanders); you have the right to protest any public official in a public setting. You do not have the right to invade someone else’s property to harass someone dining in a public place or to harass people at their homes, as with Nielsen. This is why Maxine Waters' approach is reprehensible. She is a low-life, scumbag, douche in a bad wig.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Sheeple post. Ignore/deflect.
    It almost looks like a copy/paste job from an Anderson Cooper editorial. Lol.