Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Conversation with Baltravens (continued from stocks thread)

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    This nut job is trolling.

He's a walking contradiction and purposefully wrote this nonsense above to get us going. It's so ridiculous that I actually think it's funny.

PS
    The guy hasn't gotten laid in 50 years. Doesn't that kinda put everything in perspective?
    Spot on

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    How do you feel about illegals coming here and undercutting Union jobs?

Something like Immigration, not too much because I am blessed and well-off, so it really does not affect me.
    I wish Trump would address these is in the following order: 1. Address the Minimum Wage 2. Diminish the Welfare State 3. Increase of qualified Law Enforcement all over

Even if he cut Welfare payouts by about 80%
    , helping only the disabled/handicap or single mothers where the father has abandon her and the child, I would be totally for him.

PS
    The guy hasn't gotten laid in 50 years. Doesn't that kinda put everything in perspective?
    Absolutely no call for that

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Absolutely no call for that
    I’m trying to help.

Baltaravens...wanna give this a try?

https://www.okcupid.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baltravens View Post
    Something like Immigration, not too much because I am blessed and well-off, so it really does not affect me.
    I wish Trump would address these is in the following order: 1. Address the Minimum Wage 2. Diminish the Welfare State 3. Increase of qualified Law Enforcement all over

, helping only the disabled/handicap or single mothers where the father has abandon her and the child, I would be totally for him.
    As for #2 and #3, you have to admit that's his goal. Not sure about Minimum wage.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

I’m trying to help.

Baltaravens...wanna give this a try?

https://www.okcupid.com
    Your taking the piss out of his religious beliefs here

As for #2 and #3, you have to admit that's his goal. Not sure about Minimum wage.

When Trump as our leader addresses the immorality and the drain Welfare is on our society, then I will acknowledge it with glee. First, what if I as an American citizen have the attitude that the country owes me? That if I make a baby, that I want free money to raise it and support it. Why is it the Federal Government's responsibility to provide food and shelter for a man and woman who make a baby? To me, this is obscene. This is an attitude of entitlement without effort. A person born into America has the free will to make his or her life. Why should the State get involved with an able-bodied man or woman? Be a responsible person and support yourself.

Blog Entries

When Trump as our leader addresses the immorality and the drain Welfare is on our society, then I will acknowledge it with glee. First, what if I as an American citizen have the attitude that the country owes me? That if I make a baby, that I want free money to raise it and support it. Why is it the Federal Government's responsibility to provide food and shelter for a man and woman who make a baby? To me, this is obscene. This is an attitude of entitlement without effort. A person born into America has the free will to make his or her life. Why should the State get involved with an able-bodied man or woman? Be a responsible person and support yourself.
    Amen. You're preaching to the choir here. However, under that scenario voting for Obama or Hillary would go 100% against that stance. That's where you confuse me. Dems want to keep people on the government teet in order to stay in power. Surely you see that.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Amen. You're preaching to the choir here. However, under that scenario voting for Obama or Hillary would go 100% against that stance. That's where you confuse me. Dems want to keep people on the government teet in order to stay in power. Surely you see that.

When making a proclamation to the country as President, he leads. No blaming, no whining, no complaining, make the proclamation. He likes to use Twitter as a means of communication, he could tweet.

Blog Entries

Let me get this straight. You vote Democrat but are for #s 2 & 3? That makes little sense. As far as raising the minimum wage, it's a Democratic feel good promise that tends to do more harm than good.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.f1c9b6b460c2

https://www.minimumwage.com/2016/02/...RoCGIkQAvD_BwE

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Let me get this straight. You vote Democrat but are for #s 2 & 3? That makes little sense. As far as raising the minimum wage, it's a Democratic feel good promise that tends to do more harm than good.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.f1c9b6b460c2

https://www.minimumwage.com/2016/02/...RoCGIkQAvD_BwE

It is my perspective on the the issues within the scope of public policy in our country as a voting citizen.

As I have stated before, politics is B.S. I am not a political person, I am more cut-and-dry.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Your taking the piss out of his religious beliefs here
    I’m busting balls.