Blog Entries

Shocking and refreshing, a Hollywood star who doesn't talk like an elite at an awards show

Blog Entries

Re: Shocking and refreshing, a Hollywood star who doesn't talk like an elite at an awards show

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Rare as hen's teeth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

3. Re: Shocking and refreshing, a Hollywood star who doesn't talk like an elite at an awards show

I bet there were some eyes rolling in "that crowd" while he was speaking. It's a wonder his mic didn't "malfunction".

Blog Entries

Re: Shocking and refreshing, a Hollywood star who doesn't talk like an elite at an awards show

[QUOTE=blueridgemtnman;1471091]I bet there were some eyes rolling in "that crowd" while he was speaking. It's a wonder his mic didn't "malfunction".[/QUOTE

Yep, that will be the last award he ever receives.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I bet there were some eyes rolling in "that crowd" while he was speaking. It's a wonder his mic didn't "malfunction".
    If you watch the video there is one lady that looked like she felt awkward and was like "what's he talking about, this doesn't make sense".

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    If you watch the video there is one lady that looked like she felt awkward and was like "what's he talking about, this doesn't make sense".
    She was waiting for an F-Trump bomb.

this cat is the opposite LOL
    http://bloom.bg/2tciByb