Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: R.I.P. Charles Krauthammer

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    God knows I don't wan't to be a part of the psoblem. Do you ever proofread the crap you post? Make a logical argument. A first grader can post links. Don't call out people who actually make a stand. You try so hard to stay in the middle. Sorry, my friend. The middle is long gone. The left burned it all down.
    sounds like u have reading comprehension issues where did i say im in the middle.
    get it together bud.
    so much hate on the inside is not good.

Blog Entries

That's some disgusting shit. Guy's body was barely cold and here comes the Left and their fuggin' "Tolerance". Sickening.
    The sad part was that he wrote for the Washington compost?

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    i call it like it is.
    Does “it” = “nothing?” If it does, you definitely call “it” like it is.

You’re what the psoblem is with politics these days
    That’s not true at all. If you think Cincy is what’s wrong with politics when half of the country is called a racist and Nazi everyday...you’re not paying attention. Considering that you are a master “copy/paster” and have never made an argument in this forum...you haven’t proven that you are paying attention. Nobody knows what you stand for on anything.

Cincy knows his shit and backs up his opinion. Can you even do that? Cincy always engages in discourse. If anything...he is what’s right about politics.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 06-23-2018 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Does “it” = “nothing?” If it does, you definitely call “it” like it is.

That’s not true at all. If you think Cincy is what’s wrong with politics when half of the country is called a racist and Nazi everyday...you’re not paying attention. Considering that you are a master “copy/paster” and have never made an argument in this forum...you haven’t proven that you are paying attention. Nobody knows what you stand for on anything.

Cincy knows his shit and backs up his opinion. Can you even do that? Cincy always engages in discourse. If anything...he is what’s right about politics.
    i dont need to prove shit to you. like i said earlier and you seem to actually read it (good job master reader), i call it like it is.

the bold part is on point!

p.s. dontforget to pm your pals on here to discuss this LOL

Blog Entries

i dont need to prove shit to you. like i said earlier and you seem to actually read it (good job master reader), i call it like it is.

the bold part is on point!
    Which way does that fence you sit on lean?
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Which way does that fence you sit on lean?
    honestly it switches. i wish there were more than 2 major parties. with 2 you love yours and hate the other which is a terrible way to do politics.
    a 2 party system is not good for democracy imo

9. Re: R.I.P. Charles Krauthammer

honestly it switches. i wish there were more than 2 major parties. with 2 you love yours and hate the other which is a terrible way to do politics.
    There are a heck of a lot of Independents in this fine country of ours. Maybe one day enough of them could get a few good candidates to run and make a difference. That's probably the only way things would really change. IMO.

agreed 100%

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

11. Re: R.I.P. Charles Krauthammer

Looking forward to seeing this. RIP Charles.
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/06/2...fe-and-columns

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    There are a heck of a lot of Independents in this fine country of ours. Maybe one day enough of them could get a few good candidates to run and make a difference. That's probably the only way things would really change. IMO.
    look what the DNC did to Bernie