Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Facebook NFL QB's - Wicked's Version (Fairly Offensive, you've been warned...)

Dak Prescott - “Woooo! I told you old fuckers the NFL wasn’t too much for me!”

Ric Flair Fans - “Woooooo!!!!”

Smoove - “Woooooo!!!!!”

Russell Wilson - “Enjoy it now while you have an offensive line worth a damn…”

Ezekiel Elliott - “And the NFL’s greatest running back!”

Stephen Jones - “When did we acquire Adrian Peterson?”

Ezekiel Elliott - “Are you serious right now? You drafted me in the Top-5!”

Stephen Jones - “Yea, that was all my old man. I wanted AP.”

Jaylon Smith - “Zeke - lol. Take it easy man. Your career looks great!”

Stephen Jones - “Yours sure as shit doesn’t. I didn’t want you either. It makes me sick watching your gimpy ass run around our stadium like Laura Dern from Jurassic Park when she was being chased by Velociraptors.”

Tony Romo - “Thanks for holding the fort down Dak. I’ll be back in a few weeks and will lead the Cowboys back to the playoffs!”

Joe Flacco - “Then you’ll lose.”

Eli Manning - “That’s true.”

Dez Bryant - “Uhhhh…yup.”

Dan Prescott - “I agree.”

Tony Romo - “What the fuck Dak? Dez? We’re teammates!?”

Carson Wentz - “Hey Dak, congrats on your early success! It’s great that two rookie QB’s are doing so well.”

Andrew Luck - “I can appreciate Carson Wentz’s sincerity there. He seems like a real swell guy.”

Dak Prescott - “Fuck off Wentz you soulless ginger. Cowboys are going to beat you worse than the white trash women of your city get for not cooking their white trash husband’s dinner.”

Andy Dalton - “Hey rook, take it easy on the whole ‘soulless ginger’ crap, huh?”

Jared Goff - “You guys just wait until I get my shot. I’m the next poster boy. ME.”

Cam Newton - “You actually have to suit up first.”

Peyton Manning - “He’s right Jared. How are you going to act like a spoiled crybaby and not answer the press’s questions after you lose?”

Cam Newton - “Aren’t you retired now?”

Brett Favre - “What does that have to do with anything?”

Peyton Manning - “Yes Cam, I am retired. For now. I’ve got better things to do like going to pick up a large Papa John’s supreme meat lovers pizza in my 2016 Buick Regal, which retails for an affordable $25,995 or can be had through lease for a great rate of $299 per month.

Eli Manning - “Thank god you’re retired. Now I can finally get out of your shadow.”

Archie Manning - “I know Peyton is retired, but I cannot reiterate enough how proud I am to have a son with two Super Bowl victories.”

Eli Manning - “Unreal.”

Jared Goff - “Now that the Rams are back in LA, I can lead them to greatness! I can be on the cover of Madden! I can be the next GQ NFL QB!

Case Keenum - “I’d actually be ok with you on the cover of Madden.”

Ben Roethlisberger - “HE IS SAYING THAT THE MADDEN CURSE IS REAL AND THAT WOULD KEEP HIM AS THE STARTER, YOU SEE.”

Mark Sanchez - “I’d recommend not wearing a shirt with a fur coat. It worked for me.”

Tom Brady - “What’s up fellas. You guys better watch out. I’m back, I’m mad, and my wife is madder.”

Tyrod Taylor - “It doesn’t matter Tom, this isn’t your year. This is our year.”

Tom Brady - “Listen Tyrod, I have to beat you. I have to win the Super Bowl again. My wife doesn’t have Wes Welker to blame anymore and I’d really like her to stop raping me.”

Roger Goodell - “Rape? Tom, that sounds like domestic violence. We should probably dance around that topic for a few months before sweeping it under the rug, don’t you think?”

Josh Brown - “Good idea Rog. Now excuse me, Mrs. Brown needs a talking too…”
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Re: Facebook NFL QB's - Wicked's Version (Fairly Offensive, you've been warned...)

FYI - this was from late 2016 I believe...so fairly old.

Ex loved Facebook QB's.

Blog Entries

Re: Facebook NFL QB's - Wicked's Version (Fairly Offensive, you've been warned...)

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    FYI - this was from late 2016 I believe...so fairly old.

Ex loved Facebook QB's.
    I did.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Oh how I miss NFL QBs on FB. That was comic gold.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Funny stuff Wicked. Both post are right on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember that lol. Need a refresh for 2018

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

where's dirty Sam Bradford?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

For those who are unaware, 'Facebook QBs' was a comedy piece done by a writer for Profootballmock.com. It was about all of the NFL QBs in one big Facebook discussion. The discussions would usually center around the current NFL news of that particular time. Each QB had their own unique personality.

Brady was a pompous prick who had an infatuation with sleeping with other QB's wives.
    Peyton Manning was a self centered prick, often referring to himself as "Peyton Goddamn Manning", and belittling everyone around him
    Russell Wilson was a troll who would make short and snide comments to get reactions out of the other QBs
    Ben Roethlisberger was an idiot who was only good for explaining obvious jokes that didn't need to be explained to begin with
    Sam Bradford was a complete and utter sexual pervert, who would always ruin conversations by interjecting his weird fantasies
    Jay Cutler was basically what you would stereotype Jay Cutler to be. A Billy Bob Thornton who plays QB
    Tony Romo was bullied by all of the other QBs, not liked at all and very sensitive, always trying to be everyone's friend.
    Joe Flacco was the QB who was always looking for validation that he was elite. The other Elite QBs would always set him up by giving him praise for finally becoming elite, only to take it back and deny him for the most asinine reason. For example, after the Ravens won the Super Bowl, Flacco started the discussion being an arrogant prick and demanding that everyone finally deem him elite. All of the elite QBs started to finally say he was. He thought they were ribbing him again, but they started to convince him that they were serious. They talked about how great he looked throwing for 300 yards in the Super Bowl. He would thank them, but correct them and say he only threw for 287 but still pump it up and they would then change it to him not being elite, because in order to be elite you have to throw for a full 300 yards in the Super Bowl.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Wicked killing it today.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Facebook NFL QB's - Wicked's Version (Fairly Offensive, you've been warned...)

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Wicked killing it today.
    Yeah, what's gotten into him? Well, I am missing a quart of Jack Daniels... Bc

nice job sir. now go get a Veltins and get back to me ;)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    nice job sir. now go get a Veltins and get back to me ;)
    Ha, never had that one!