these lunatics should get a job first
    http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/20/homela...ting-families/

Re: Immigration issue / facts vs feelings

we was told only congress had power to make this happen. stupid MSM

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    we was told only congress had power to make this happen. stupid MSM
    Legally, that is correct. Someone will sue to stop this, might even be the left as they can't have him win.

so glad i dont use United anymore. worst airline ever after SPirit.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Legally, that is correct. Someone will sue to stop this, might even be the left as they can't have him win.
    Forgive my ignorance, but can you really sue the president over an executive order?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/32093...on-ben-shapiro

More clarity in this absolutely stupid political football game that the Left is playing.

If anyone from another planet asked me...”what are politics like in the US?”...I would make them watch how this immigration issue is being presented on television the last 2 weeks.

Again, it’s sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Forgive my ignorance, but can you really sue the president over an executive order?
    They are being sued. It’s political theater at its worse. The sheep believe it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    why trump punk out?
    I'm clearly a much more moderate leaning Republican than pretty much all of you so maybe my opinions are different, but I mean, it's not rocket science here. This only happens if they feel threatened by the pressure mounting against them. As far as I can recall he's never done this kind of about-face on an issue since he's been in office so it's very telling to me that this has gone down how it has. He has his finger on the pulse of his supporters and the political environment as a whole as well as anyone I've seen. If he thought he could get away with continuing as it has been for the last month or two, he would have.

This was not going to fall back on the Democrats, Trump isn't dumb, he saw where this was going to lead him and the party and most importantly those seats that are up for grabs this fall, and he did something about it. The alternative being images and sounds of these kids being in every Democrat ad, town hall, and debate from now until election day I'm sure was not something they were eager to invite.

Now, whether someone sues or this gets shot down someway, he can say he tried and put the onus back on Congress.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    As far as I can recall he's never done this kind of about-face on an issue since he's been in office.
    He did the same thing for DACA.

He gave the Democrats pretty much everything they wanted and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more in the bill that no Democrat voted for back in February. It once again proved that the Democrats have no intention of solving the problem at all. They just want to use the political leverage while assuming that everyone else in the country agrees with them. They have been wrong about everything since Trump came onto the scene.

Trump's EO on this will 100% not appease the Left, the MSM, and the political/Hollywood elites. It'll simply expose them even more for the scumbags they are...again. Just watch it play out.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    He did the same thing for DACA.

He gave the Democrats pretty much everything they wanted and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more in the bill that no Democrat voted for back in February. It once again proved that the Democrats have no intention of solving the problem at all. They just want to use the political leverage while assuming that everyone else in the country agrees with them. They have been wrong about everything since Trump came onto the scene.

Trump's EO on this will 100% not appease the Left, the MSM, and the political/Hollywood elites. It'll simply expose them even more for the scumbags they are...again. Just watch it play out.
    Yup. They will try to stop it in court and then they'll turn into the bad guys on this by trying to separate children form their families.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I kinda disagree...

UPDATE:
    baby is here and healthy as a lark. we're all doing well! God is great :)
    Congratulations!

Sessions shifted policy about 2 months ago to charge everyone that crosses the border illegaly to be charged with a misdemeanor, which there is legislation for but was not a common practice for decades. By his reason this was to prevent imagrants from using children fraudulently, although this is rare. The tremendous spike in children being separated from their parents was directly caused by policy shift in djt's administration. Be careful how many hoops you jump through to keep a high opinion of your leaders.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk