Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Immigration issue / facts vs feelings

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I’m curious to get some perceptions of the current immigration issue that’s currently being reported in the mainstream media as well as HOW it is being depicted. I guess I’m confused since it has been a law since the 90’s. Was interpretted by both the SCOTUS and redefined by the 9th Circuit Court about 7 years ago. Since it is the #1 job of the Executive branch to enforce current laws, how is this HIS fault and not congresses?
    Short answer, there is an election coming and the most dangerous place to be right now is between a TV camera and a Liberal Democrat. They have no agenda that they can admit to.

Has everyone heard of the Cloward–Piven strategy? It's basically a way to overwhelm our system and end capitalism. This would serve that strategy well. David Hogg's campaign fits right in there too. Take away guns so we can't fight it. When will people open their eyes and quit giving our country away?
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

I've posted this before, but I think its important to see it again considering the uproar that's currently happening all over the MSM.

These people are complete losers. Whoever is falling for these lies is a fucking moron. So disgusting.

PRE-TRUMP

Chuck Schumer:
    • People who enter the US w/o permission are illegal aliens and should not be treated the same as people who enter the US legally.

• When we use phrases like undocumented workers we convey a message that the federal government isn’t serious about combatting illegal immigration which the American people overwhelming oppose.

Nancy Pelosi:
    • We have bipartisan teams in Congress who are working on securing our borders and protecting our borders.

Hilary Clinton:
    • I voted numerous times to spend money on building a barrier to prevent illegal immigrants. I do think you have to control your borders.

• Mexican government policies are pushing migration north across our borders. What we need to do is secure our borders with physical barriers and technology and have tougher employer sanctions. We also need to give some of the illegal immigrants earned rights to becoming citizens but we need to deport the criminals.

Barack Obama:
    We are a generous nation, but those entering illegally and those who employ them disregard the rule of law. We can’t allow people to pour into the US undocumented because it circumvents the people who are legally waiting in line.

Diane Feinstein:
    Mexico does nothing to support its border. If we are going to have a North America Free Trade Agreement, Mexico has to do its fair share. The day that America will be the welfare system for Mexico is gone. The costs for illegal immigration in CA alone is over $2billion. We are a country based in immigration, but in times we become so overtaxed, the people who should be here are people who are here legally. It’s time we enforce our borders.”

Bill Clinton:
    • But there are some areas that the federal government should not leave and should address and address strongly. One of these areas is the problem of illegal immigration. After years of neglect, this administration has taken a strong stand to stiffen the protection of our borders. We are increasing border controls by 50 percent. We are increasing inspections to prevent the hiring of illegal immigrants. And tonight, I announce I will sign an executive order to deny federal contracts to businesses that hire illegal immigrants.

• Let me be very clear about this: We are still a nation of immigrants; we should be proud of it. We should honor every legal immigrant here, working hard to become a new citizen. But we are also a nation of laws.”

Bernie Sanders:
    • The argument for illegal immigration is that Americans don’t want to do the work. That is a crock in many instances. It isn’t true.

update on wife:
    Contractions have slowed down. We are back home. Waiting to go back when the contractions pick back up. Been a crazy day.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I've posted this before, but I think its important to see it again considering the uproar that's currently happening all over the MSM.

These people are complete losers. Whoever is falling for these lies is a fucking moron. So disgusting.

PRE-TRUMP

Chuck Schumer:
    • People who enter the US w/o permission are illegal aliens and should not be treated the same as people who enter the US legally.

• When we use phrases like undocumented workers we convey a message that the federal government isn’t serious about combatting illegal immigration which the American people overwhelming oppose.

Nancy Pelosi:
    • We have bipartisan teams in Congress who are working on securing our borders and protecting our borders.

Hilary Clinton:
    • I voted numerous times to spend money on building a barrier to prevent illegal immigrants. I do think you have to control your borders.

• Mexican government policies are pushing migration north across our borders. What we need to do is secure our borders with physical barriers and technology and have tougher employer sanctions. We also need to give some of the illegal immigrants earned rights to becoming citizens but we need to deport the criminals.

Barack Obama:
    We are a generous nation, but those entering illegally and those who employ them disregard the rule of law. We can’t allow people to pour into the US undocumented because it circumvents the people who are legally waiting in line.

Diane Feinstein:
    Mexico does nothing to support its border. If we are going to have a North America Free Trade Agreement, Mexico has to do its fair share. The day that America will be the welfare system for Mexico is gone. The costs for illegal immigration in CA alone is over $2billion. We are a country based in immigration, but in times we become so overtaxed, the people who should be here are people who are here legally. It’s time we enforce our borders.”

Bill Clinton:
    • But there are some areas that the federal government should not leave and should address and address strongly. One of these areas is the problem of illegal immigration. After years of neglect, this administration has taken a strong stand to stiffen the protection of our borders. We are increasing border controls by 50 percent. We are increasing inspections to prevent the hiring of illegal immigrants. And tonight, I announce I will sign an executive order to deny federal contracts to businesses that hire illegal immigrants.

• Let me be very clear about this: We are still a nation of immigrants; we should be proud of it. We should honor every legal immigrant here, working hard to become a new citizen. But we are also a nation of laws.”

Bernie Sanders:
    • The argument for illegal immigration is that Americans don’t want to do the work. That is a crock in many instances. It isn’t true.

update on wife:
    Contractions have slowed down. We are back home. Waiting to go back when the contractions pick back up. Been a crazy day.
    God Bless ya' my friend. Also, thanks for refreshing our memory on the art of hypocrisy.

#BuildtheWall

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    God Bless ya' my friend. Also, thanks for refreshing our memory on the art of hypocrisy.

#BuildtheWall
    More hypocrisy...

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/19/ph...on-facilities/

idiots

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    idiots
    Have you had a change of mindset or are you just being a smarty pants? Inquiring minds want to know.

Democrats and media elites/Hollywood elites are bitching nonstop about Trump because parents are committing crimes and choosing to abandon their children at the border. Right now, there are over 12,000 children who are being detained and over 10,000 of those children are w/o parents. This administration isn't allowing people to freelance across the border illegally no matter what. We finally have an administration that is trying to enforce our immigration laws.

So...a bill was brought to the Senate floor today to "help fix this problem of not putting children in a room full of potential criminals." What do you think House Democrats did? They have no interest in a solution. They just want to destroy America. If you disagree with them...you are Hitler.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/32055...-ryan-saavedra

Diane Feinstein also proposed a bill that would let all parents who commit federal crimes to get off scott-free. Feinstein's bill would prevent federal law enforcement officials from arresting criminals who are parents anywhere inside the U.S. as the bill does not make any distinction between illegal immigrant children at the border and children who are U.S. citizens and who already live in the U.S.

The sheeple are sheepin.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Have you had a change of mindset or are you just being a smarty pants? Inquiring minds want to know.
    like i said before i call it like it is

btw this is kinba funny the libs getting all emotional
    https://twitter.com/passantino/statu...20051172495361

I dont have a total grasp of whats going on but im curious about one thing. More a general immigrant question.

These same people saying usa, Europe etc need to let all these immigrants in because they are running from isis or the taliban or drug gangs in Mexico etc are also saying usa and Europe should never get involved in other countries politics etc. That we shouldn't go to war to remove suddam Hussain who killed probably millions of people, or that we shouldn't try to stop the drug cartels etc.

Isnt that hypocrisy? Either your involved and you try to fix these 3rd world countries for the better and improve their citizens lives, and accept them into your country if you can't do that or your not involved at all, whatsoever which should also mean closing your borders

Blog Entries

btw this is kinba funny the libs getting all emotional
    https://twitter.com/passantino/statu...20051172495361
    I saw that. What a little drama queen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

idiots
    Anyone wanna buy some slightly used kids shoes? Cheap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk