Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: Immigration issue / facts vs feelings

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Yeah and Oswald acted alone. You also aren’t supposed to have a drivers lic undocumented...lots due. In fact Md and Va are some of the worst giving them out. You know there are lots of loopholes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Yeah and Oswald acted alone. You also aren’t supposed to have a drivers lic undocumented...lots due. In fact Md and Va are some of the worst giving them out. You know there are lots of loopholes.
    Yeah. Illegal immigration costs us 100+ billion a year.

Come into this country legally and the problem goes away. Anyone who tries to justify people breaking the law is a douche who is probably poor or dumb or both.

I used to work at golf courses during the summer when I was in college. I worked with illegals...everywhere. They were all super nice. We all had fun goofing off and I enjoyed their company. Everyone of them that I became friends with was on government assistance. They enjoyed talking about it and “mota”...which is “weed” in Spanish. They used to tell me how they sent their money back home, and how they loved the US because the government was so willing to help poor people out. At the time, I remember the “gringos” (white folk) talking about the “chicanos” a lot. Their whole gig was pretty interesting to a bunch of college kids who didn’t know shit. At the time we didn’t care because we were 19 years old. Now...I look back...I realize how stupid our government is/was and because my taxes are funding their lives...it actually pisses me off.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 06-23-2018 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

Come into this country legally and the problem goes away. Anyone who tries to justify people breaking the law is a douche who is probably poor or dumb or both.

I used to work at golf courses during the summer when I was in college. I worked with illegals...everywhere. They were all super nice. We all had fun goofing off and I enjoyed their company. Everyone of them that I became friends with was on government assistance. They enjoyed talking about it and “mota”...which is “weed” in Spanish. They used to tell me how they sent their money back home, and how they loved the US because the government was so willing to help poor people out. At the time, I remember the “gringos” (white folk) talking about the “chicanos” a lot. Their whole gig was pretty interesting to a bunch of college kids who didn’t know shit. At the time we didn’t care because we were 19 years old. Now...I look back...I realize how stupid our government is/was and because my taxes are funding their lives...it actually pisses me off.

Blog Entries

Whoa, did Baldy just agree with Rav? This is groundbreaking. I knew this forum had healing powers.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Whoa, did Baldy just agree with Rav? This is groundbreaking. I knew this forum had healing powers.
    Does Baldy typically disagree with me?

Has anyone listened to these BPA’s regarding what’s going on at the border?

The MSM and Left are lying through their teeth. Pathetic.

Blog Entries

I would argue the opposite. In my experiences, the wealthy are often the folks crying for open borders, free this, free that...etc.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I would argue the opposite. In my experiences, the wealthy are often the folks crying for open borders, free this, free that...etc.
    That actually makes sense Wicked. Since the wealthy really don’t pay taxes which is what funds all the gov “hand out “ programs. They want open boarders to work cheap. Lower bottom line equals higher profits.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    You’re right...

I’ll revise the comment:
    Anyone in the middle class who tries to justify people breaking the law is probably poor, dumb, or both.

Illegal immigration hurts the middle class yet many people in the middle class are encouraging it.

You’re right...

I’ll revise the comment:
    Anyone in the middle class who tries to justify people breaking the law is probably poor, dumb, or both.

Illegal immigration hurts the middle class yet many people in the middle class are encouraging it.
    I think for most Americans it’s a Human Rights issue not and immigration issue. Most don’t think of the economic or social impact of these 10’s of thousands of people coming here. They look at it as “oh those poor people. Those poor families. “. They have no problem “taking them into country “ but 99.9% of them wouldn’t take them into their own houses. Everyone wants to be PC. Do the “right” thing. No matter the cost or effect.

I think for most Americans it’s a Human Rights issue not and immigration issue. Most don’t think of the economic or social impact of these 10’s of thousands of people coming here. They look at it as “oh those poor people. Those poor families. “. They have no problem “taking them into country “ but 99.9% of them wouldn’t take them into their own houses. Everyone wants to be PC. Do the “right” thing. No matter the cost or effect.

You are 100% correct

Blog Entries

They are like a satellite tower. Build it, we need it, but not in my neighborhood.