Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Comey under investigation for handling of classified information

Looks like he didn't learn anything from Hillary's crimes. He even sent classified stuff on GMail. What an incompetent fool.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/18/co...investigation/
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Re: Comey under investigation for handling of classified information

Charge him and try him.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

3. Re: Comey under investigation for handling of classified information

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Charge him and try him.
    Just who would do that.....Sessions? Love to see it......don't think it will happen.

Blog Entries

Charge him and try him.
    The court of public opinion would find him guilty. Both sides hate him. Dems think he cost Hillary the election. GOPers can see his bias against Trump. He could fuck up an iron ball.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Just who would do that.....Sessions? Love to see it......don't think it will happen.
    Oh, what I would give to see Trey Gowdy as Attorney General. There would be a lot of cases being reopened. Lois Lerner and her creep boss Koskinen would be perp walked so fast it would make your head spin.

Yea, talk about a man without a country. I watched a good portion of the hearing today & the one common thing with both Republicans and Democrats was that both sides believe that he tried to throw the election for the other side.

I think 4 different Democrats asked Horowitz the exact same question, which was something to the effect of "does this report exonerate Trump with regards to Mueller's investigation." This, of course, was done to counter Trump's proclamation that it did.

The hearing was by no means bipartisan and was a great example of how both sides are only interested in what benefits their party. We have evolved into two seperate nations trying (and failing) to coexist as one.
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    The court of public opinion would find him guilty. Both sides hate him. Dems think he cost Hillary the election. GOPers can see his bias against Trump. He could fuck up an iron ball.
    Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Yea, talk about a man without a country. I watched a good portion of the hearing today & the one common thing with both Republicans and Democrats was that both sides believe that he tried to throw the election for the other side.

I think 4 different Democrats asked Horowitz the exact same question, which was something to the effect of "does this report exonerate Trump with regards to Mueller's investigation." This, of course, was done to counter Trump's proclamation that it did.

The hearing was by no means bipartisan and was a great example of how both sides are only interested in what benefits their party. We have evolved into two seperate nations trying (and failing) to coexist as one.

Whenever the Dems think they are about to lose an upcoming election they drag out "The Children". I know their playbook. However ask them about the children who suffer during an abortion. ***Crickets*** You are being duped if you fall for their rank hypocrisy.

We even have Hillary quoting bible verses. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Whenever the Dems think they are about to lose an upcoming election they drag out "The Children". I know their playbook. However ask them about the children who suffer during an abortion. ***Crickets*** You are being duped if you fall for their rank hypocrisy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I think Sessions isn't in it. I think when Trump was trashing him back in the winter months, he basically said "eff it".

Also, I think if it ever were to get to the point where Comey, Clinton, or even Obama were tried and convicted of anything...Trump would pardon them.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

I'm not so sure about that.
    I think Sessions isn't in it. I think when Trump was trashing him back in the winter months, he basically said "eff it".

Also, I think if it ever were to get to the point where Comey, Clinton, or even Obama were tried and convicted of anything...Trump would pardon them.
    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Neither Clinton nor Obama will ever be tried for anything. That would put almost half of Congress in meltdown mode.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Neither Clinton nor Obama will ever be tried for anything. That would put almost half of Congress in meltdown mode.

deep state not gonna let it happen