Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Preview of our future offense?

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Oh Hsit they never even won a playoff game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They only made it to the playoffs once which is still more than what we can say lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    How’s that whole eagle Vick thing end. I can’t remember was it one or two rings?

Stop measuring everything on just SB rings trust me no one outside of Baltimore cares about Flacco’s SB win and MVP any more

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Stop measuring everything on just SB rings trust me no one outside of Baltimore cares about Flacco’s SB win and MVP any more
    But that’s the goal man. Who cares what kinda numbers the offense puts up if it doesn’t lead to Championships? Not me. I don’t care who or how good the QB is ...if the season doesn’t end in a long playoff run and hopefully a trip to the Super Bowl....who gives a shit. That’s why I don’t get all the love for Ryan, Stafford or any other dude. Win me rings or get out.

Blog Entries

Sugar, stop beating your head. I've posted this before : I (we) don't know if LJ will work out or not, nobody has a crystal ball, but we do know that he brings excitement to our offense. While I must admit I still like Flacco, he is no longer our long term "answer" @ QB. If Joe gives us a year or two of decent play, then the reins are turned over to LJ, I will be one Ravens fan... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    But that’s the goal man. Who cares what kinda numbers the offense puts up if it doesn’t lead to Championships? Not me. I don’t care who or how good the QB is ...if the season doesn’t end in a long playoff run and hopefully a trip to the Super Bowl....who gives a shit. That’s why I don’t get all the love for Ryan, Stafford or any other dude. Win me rings or get out.

I’m not a big stats guy believe it or not LOL but Flacco hasn’t won anything in a while and he’s not putting up big numbers either.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Sugar, stop beating your head. I've posted this before : I (we) don't know if LJ will work out or not, nobody has a crystal ball, but we do know that he brings excitement to our offense. While I must admit I still like Flacco, he is no longer our long term "answer" @ QB. If Joe gives us a year or two of decent play, then the reins are turned over to LJ, I will be one Ravens fan... Bc
    I will stop beating my head Bc it does actually hurt LOL

I think we are moving away from more zone blocking which was good for Vick to Power blocking and down hill running with traps and pulling.

You'd have a stronger argument if Joe was actually leading us to more championships.

I’m not a big stats guy believe it or not LOL but Flacco hasn’t won anything in a while and he’s not putting up big numbers either.
    Can’t and won’t disagree with that. But ...if he gets us to the promised land this year ...I’d ride that horse again till it dropped , give LJ one more year to grasp the NFL and draft him (LJ) more talent to help in 2020. Cut Joe in 2020 and save $20+ mil on the cap. Or trade him then. Either way.

Can’t and won’t disagree with that. But ...if he gets us to the promised land this year ...I’d ride that horse again till it dropped , give LJ one more year to grasp the NFL and draft him (LJ) more talent to help in 2020. Cut Joe in 2020 and save $20+ mil on the cap. Or trade him then. Either way.

If Flacco wins another SB for the Ravens I can definitely give him his props and respect, I’m still team Lamar though and you’re still the man Lax LOL

Don’t care about numbers dude. How many championships does Stafford have? Luck? Ryan? Mariota? Winston? Hell for that matter your Golden Prince Wentz technically hasn’t won any either. Only in Baltimore do “fans “ want to get rid of our only true Franchise QB for and unknown. I don’t see Cincy clamoring for Dalton to go. I don’t see Green Bay wanting Rodgers gone.

If Flacco wins another SB for the Ravens I can definitely give him his props and respect, I’m still team Lamar though and you’re still the man Lax LOL
    I’m not against Lamar at all Brother Sug. I’m saving my seat on Team Lamar for when he’s our starter. After that happens ...I’m LWO ride or die.