Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Preview of our future offense?

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Oh Hsit they never even won a playoff game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It seems like you are trying to make a point....but i have no idea what your point is....or how its related to the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I’m not against Lamar at all Brother Sug. I’m saving my seat on Team Lamar for when he’s our starter. After that happens ...I’m LWO ride or die.

You have a reserved spot on the LWO hype train my friend lol

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    You have a reserved spot on the LWO hype train my friend lol
    My man!

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    It seems like you are trying to make a point....but i have no idea what your point is....or how its related to the thread
    we love goode around these parts
    Last edited by WrongBaldy; 06-19-2018 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    I think we are moving away from more zone blocking which was good for Vick to Power blocking and down hill running with traps and pulling.
    That's Greg Roman at work right? In which case, maybe we should be looking more at San Francisco circa Super Bowl XLVII.

Three straight seasons from 2011 to 2013, the Niners finished 11th in ppg; this was bolstered by a top-three defensive unit. They were run-first and consistently finished better running the ball than passing. And they were excellent at keeping the ball (league rank in turnovers lost: 1st, 2nd, 2nd).

So I emphasize again, I wish the team had drafted a RB somewhere in this draft. Otherwise, can Alex Collins take the step forward and be our Frank Gore? I know he's got mad skillz, but does he have the endurance?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    That's Greg Roman at work right? In which case, maybe we should be looking more at San Francisco circa Super Bowl XLVII.

Three straight seasons from 2011 to 2013, the Niners finished 11th in ppg; this was bolstered by a top-three defensive unit. They were run-first and consistently finished better running the ball than passing. And they were excellent at keeping the ball (league rank in turnovers lost: 1st, 2nd, 2nd).

So I emphasize again, I wish the team had drafted a RB somewhere in this draft. Otherwise, can Alex Collins take the step forward and be our Frank Gore? I know he's got mad skillz, but does he have the endurance?
    I agree, and we had the opportunity to draft Bo Scarbrough (6' 1 1/2" 228 lbs, runs 4.52) from Alabama. I would have taken him instead of Greg Senat in the 6th round.
    WNCR, we will just have to hope Collins can become that #1, and Dixon and Buck Allen give him good support in a breather now and then... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    His point is that Joe Flacco is far and away the greatest quarterback in the entire universe that will ever live.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    His point is that Joe Flacco is far and away the greatest quarterback in the entire universe that will ever live.
    Did Unbelievable hi jack your account? C’Mon man.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post

Mark Thompson... the dude may have been a UDFA, but he’s a battering ram. Very interested to see how he looks in the preseason.

Blog Entries

This is a pretty good running back group especially if Dixon can contribute.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Did Unbelievable hi jack your account? C’Mon man.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post