Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Stocks (making my money work for me)

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    You are the very definition of "White Privilege". Something your party preaches along with Abortion, Gay Rights and hating God. So tell us again why you hate Conservatives.

I do NOT hate Conservatives, but in a capitalist economy Corporate America does not justly compensate a productive worker generally in a right-to-work state. For example, I know of a worker in my field who has not gotten a raise in over 11 years. The a-hole manager needs to appreciate a productive worker. THAT IS WHY BELONGING TO A UNION gets a worker 'yearly' raises and 'cost-of-living' raises for those workers who come to work everyday and do a good job. The Minimum Wage should also be raised to counter inflation and the cost of living. It is currently grossly disproportionate in reference to these two factors.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baltravens View Post
    I do NOT hate Conservatives, but in a capitalist economy Corporate America does not justly compensate a productive worker generally in a right-to-work state. For example, I know of a worker in my field who has not gotten a raise in over 11 years. The a-hole manager needs to appreciate a productive worker. THAT IS WHY BELONGING TO A UNION gets a worker 'yearly' raises and 'cost-of-living' raises for those workers who come to work everyday and do a good job. The Minimum Wage should also be raised to counter inflation and the cost of living. It is currently grossly disproportionate in reference to these two factors.
    You are interesting, I'll say that. (That is IF you're really sincere) On one hand, you despise homosexuality (which I get. I was raised in a strict church) that makes sense until I try to reckon that with your adoration for Obama who seemed to endorse gay marriage and also not just abortion, but Partial Birth Abortion. Can you understand why I see you as preaching contradictions? It makes no sense to me.

If you can explain these two things I will try to take you seriously, but I will have a few more questions. Thank you.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

You are interesting, I'll say that. (That is IF you're really sincere) On one hand, you despise homosexuality (which I get. I was raised in a strict church) that makes sense until I try to reckon that with your adoration for Obama who seemed to endorse gay marriage and also not just abortion, but Partial Birth Abortion. Can you understand why I see you as preaching contradictions? It makes no sense to me.

If you can explain these two things I will try to take you seriously, but I will have a few more questions. Thank you.

If that is the way it is set up, generally (D), (R), and (I), I favor a moderate (R). Why are so many (R)'s radical?

The last presentation: Not one party/group supports every individual American's interests.

Since voting is a popularity contest, I had to opt out, and register as an Independent. Now, I would always vote for Pat Buchanan and I support Jeb Bush, but I rarely vote for Republicans. What an (R) puts forth is all the same.

Tell me what you think about this proposal:

In simplest terms, this country can be bettered by having all Americans take a survey on exactly what they support (within reason) AND the Federal Government enacting those wants stipulated in policy for the people. Spell things out in clear, simple, and direct English for all American citizens who are eligible to vote, and the only politicians who carry out the citizens' wishes will be kept in office.

Do you support or vote for any (D)'s or (I)'s, yourself?

Cincy ...since you’ve managed to gain some insight into the enigma that is BaltRavens ...you should continue this in its own thread so the rest of us Political posters can join in. I’d hate to hijack Smoove’s stock thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Cincy ...since you’ve managed to gain some insight into the enigma that is BaltRavens ...you should continue this in its own thread so the rest of us Political posters can join in. I’d hate to hijack Smoove’s stock thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Point taken.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

cincy went all dr melfi on balt