Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP Sun Forums

Re: RIP Sun Forums

I love talking football, but paying to be a consumer of a product when a better product (RSR) is available for free just makes no sense to me.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    What about the Scout forum/board? Is that still open, if so how many are still posting? ... Bc
    It went through so many changes now it's pretty dead. Called 24/7 sports

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I love talking football, but paying to be a consumer of a product when a better product (RSR) is available for free just makes no sense to me.
    At least scout actually had beat writer exclusives from Aaron Wilson. Sunspot sucked. It always did most of us moved even when it was still free

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    They died the minute they instituted the paywall, it just took them this long to pull the plug. Good riddance.
    Yep

I liked how they claimed 10,000 member sthe last time I bothered to look. Hell, I tried everything to get my name and posts deleted but couldn't. False advertising to me and borderline fraud. They'd had more credibility if they started with 0 members when they started charging IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    They died the minute they instituted the paywall, it just took them this long to pull the plug. Good riddance.
    That is when they lost me.

Its a ghost town over there. There are about a half dozen posters I remember at most. And not many more beyond that. Hopefully they find their way here.

A Site says PAY - I say No Play

Blog Entries

The raizens are coming.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    The raizens are coming.
    ugh not Room 222!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    As long as the jagov trolls who ruined every thread don't show up, and those that do show up can understand the civility expected here as opposed to the smack-talking free-for-all there . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    They might try but I trust the mods to end them quickly. Those types don't last very long here.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    We have good MODs that have zeor issue throwing the hammer down. I have no concerns in that regard. The boys will be through peoples elbows left, right and centre.
    First off thanks for the heads up regarding the potential of an influx of newbies.
    Guess we'll see soon enough if in fact that occurs.
    I have no idea how many people participate over there and what the nature of those folks are as I haven't looked over there in many years.
    Quite frankly, didn't even know they still had forums over there.

Should an influx occur with undesirables I would urge all of you not to engage in the BS that comes along with it and utilize the report post function to give us the heads up that something may need to be addressed.
    I would also urge you all to kindly direct any newbies to the pinned rules threads at the top so we're assured they've taken the time to educate themselves and maybe put out a fire or two before they're ignited.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Should an influx occur with undesirables I would urge all of you not to engage in the BS that comes along with it and utilize the report post function to give us the heads up that something may need to be addressed.
    Sir, yes sir!
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB