Blog Entries

It's about time - GOP will hit FBI, DOJ with 'full arsenal of constitutional weapons' if they don't comply with subpoena, Gow

Blog Entries

Re: It's about time - GOP will hit FBI, DOJ with 'full arsenal of constitutional weapons' if they don't comply with subpoena,

Great to see Gowdy snap out of his slumber. I thought we lost him for a while. Welcome back, Trey.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Re: It's about time - GOP will hit FBI, DOJ with 'full arsenal of constitutional weapons' if they don't comply with subpoena,

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    We'll see. They didn't comply before and nothing happened. I'll believe it when I see it.

PISS ON GOWDY!

Do NOT take a command from him and stall! On a back channel support and assist Mueller.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baltravens View Post
    PISS ON GOWDY!

Do NOT take a command from him and stall! On a back channel support and assist Mueller.
    First FUX and now this? What happened to His Holiness Balty? What have you done with him?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    First FUX and now this? What happened to His Holiness Balty? What have you done with him?
    Jeebus is ok with judging and trashing...as long as it fits one's hypocrisy.

#ChristianTolerance #LiberalTolerance
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post

Also since McCabe was unjustly and unfairly fired work with him covertly to acquire evidence on Donnie just like was done to Manafort (SP) who defied the laws of the court and per. a Federal Judge was incarcerated until trial. McCabe had stellar character as a Federal Agent so he had inside information on Donnie. McCabe can get everything he can since Donnie tried to take away his pension.

Just like my father gets 100% disability from the Federal Government until he dies for his service to this country in Nam. LET EVERY VETERAN TAKE WITH BOTH HANDS WHAT THEY CAN GET FROM THE GOVERNMENT. Like my pop and his few remaining Vietnam buddies who fought and sacrificed for others freedom say, "That's all these minorities do is suck off the system with welfare."

Remember, pity on me because I am lazy and want some else to pay for my kids, food, and housing. I am NOT responsible, the government owes me; I am entitled.

Disgraceful.

Blog Entries

Also since McCabe was unjustly and unfairly fired work with him covertly to acquire evidence on Donnie just like was done to Manafort (SP) who defied the laws of the court and per. a Federal Judge was incarcerated until trial. McCabe had stellar character as a Federal Agent so he had inside information on Donnie. McCabe can get everything he can since Donnie tried to take away his pension.

Just like my father gets 100% disability from the Federal Government until he dies for his service to this country in Nam. LET EVERY VETERAN TAKE WITH BOTH HANDS WHAT THEY CAN GET FROM THE GOVERNMENT. Like my pop and his few remaining Vietnam buddies who fought and sacrificed for others freedom say, "That's all these minorities do is suck off the system with welfare."

Remember, pity on me because I am lazy and want some else to pay for my kids, food, and housing. I am NOT responsible, the government owes me; I am entitled.

Disgraceful.
    That post was as clear as mud. You need a hug from Hillary.

McCabe was unjustly and unfairly fired
    He lied under oath. A president was impeached for that reason, but an FBI Deputy Director gets a pass?

Do you deliberately try to NOT make credible posts?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    He lied under oath. A president was impeached for that reason, but an FBI Deputy Director gets a pass?

Do you deliberately try to NOT make credible posts?
    Not to mention he should have recused himself after his old lady took half a million from Terry McAwful's folks.

Blog Entries

'NUNES SAYS IMPEACHMENT IS ON THE TABLE FOR ROD ROSENSTEIN'

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/17/nu..._campaign=push