Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: L. Jackson interview on NFL Network.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    The Ravens have a PR department that no doubt coaches guys through these things. Not at all concerned.
    Exactly he’ll be fine

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    He’ll get better as he gets older and acclimates himself to a professional media environment. By the way Flacco was very dull with the media for a long time, he’s still not Mr. Excitement but he’s more loose and vocal.
    Was?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    Jackson is not dull though. He's hard to understand at times. Dude needs professional public speaking help.Would be able to market himself better if he did.
    As long as they understand him in the huddle I don't care what the media thinks.
    We Ravens fans will interpret him very well after he throws his first TD pass

BTW, I'm warming up to O. Brown too :

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...athers-legacy/

... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Was?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Ok he still is LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Baltravens View Post
    On a side note, I see a good season by his mentor Joe Flacco as he has already won a Super Bowl for us. I know that Jackson can be used on special offensive packages maybe even along with Flacco in there.
    I believe Lamar is going to light a fire under Joe's ass no matter how any player, coach or Ravens executive spins it.

There's a raspiness to his voice that makes him sound 20 years older. But he also has a drawl that is more Louisiana than southern Florida where he's from.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Are you kidding me??!!?!? I always cringe when he speaks. You can tell how he is nervous;however he talks way to fast and soft. Say's the same words over and over again ("Cool") and did you see his Heisman speech?!?!? it was cringe worthy. Now I'm not saying I would do any better but if he is going to be the face of the franchise he needs to take some public speaking classes or something cause it is down right embarrassing at times. Now if he plays lights out and communicates well with his players/coaches; who cares how he is in front of the camera. But it would be nice to have the face of the franchise potentially be a little more well spoken.

Now I agree, he is saying the right things, but he needs to learn how to convey his message more clearly. I'm sure it comes with time.
    It's clear to me. But I understand that people who aren't from Southern parts of the US perceive that they are unintelligent. That's far from the truth! One can speak and enunciate clearly when a microphone is in front of them, but they are dumb as a bag of rocks when it comes to common sense and soft skills.

Lamar has the intelligence, conviction, and humility to be a great NFL player. It's actually refreshing that I don't hear a rookie soundbite that's just another word salad reshuffled.

LOL it’s my part time gig Financial Advisor by day Lamar Jackson’s publicist by night or any other time outside of my regular work hours LOL
    Is that what your real job is? Financial advisor?

Blog Entries

Jackson is not dull though. He's hard to understand at times. Dude needs professional public speaking help.Would be able to market himself better if he did.
    He's a 21 year old kid right out of college. He will be fine. I'm sure he will get plenty of training and experience.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    He's a 21 year old kid right out of college. He will be fine. I'm sure he will get plenty of training and experience.
    He'll be great at interviews if judged by Flacco as the Raven's standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Is that what your real job is? Financial advisor?
    Yes it is

Yes it is
    Where were you to advise the ravens not to give Joe so much money?