Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: House Dem Torches Pelosi

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    This point of view always confuses me. So gay marriage huh? It’s so awful that you feel the need to blast it in your comments. That somehow Christianity provides you cover to do so. So there Bible-buddy. Show me the verse in the entire bible in which Jesus preached that a segment of the population was wrong, and that his followers should shun them and fight them? Hell, Jesus even forgave the Romans for crucifying him, but somehow, gays were evil? I think you need to maybe reread that book for some major themes you missed. Like acceptance, forgiveness, charity, loving your neighbor, and not limiting others rights.
    As for why it should matter to you? It shouldn’t. Period. It’s not like every time gays marry, you get a kick to the nuts. I’ve heard the argument that it “cheapens traditional marriage”. This, is, NONSENSE. If another person’s marriage cheapens or affects your love for your wife, then you didn’t marry correctly. I am a conservative Libertarian. I voted for Trump because I knew he’d be awesome. I also voted for him because I knew he didn’t give one crap about views like yours. The news portrays him as a bigoted, racist, homophobe? HA!! So a NY City commercial developer, and international business man, somehow got through a huge successful career with ignorant views? GTFOH. You would need to be some HARD Hillary Cider Drinking stupid to believe that total nonsense. I see morons like that Joe Scarsborough pushing that nonsense. Hes MSNBCs “conservative analyst” who is pro raising taxes. Enough said.
    Love it when you go "Whole Hog". Great post.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

This point of view always confuses me. So gay marriage huh? It’s so awful that you feel the need to blast it in your comments. That somehow Christianity provides you cover to do so. So there Bible-buddy. Show me the verse in the entire bible in which Jesus preached that a segment of the population was wrong, and that his followers should shun them and fight them? Hell, Jesus even forgave the Romans for crucifying him, but somehow, gays were evil? I think you need to maybe reread that book for some major themes you missed. Like acceptance, forgiveness, charity, loving your neighbor, and not limiting others rights.
    As for why it should matter to you? It shouldn’t. Period. It’s not like every time gays marry, you get a kick to the nuts. I’ve heard the argument that it “cheapens traditional marriage”. This, is, NONSENSE. If another person’s marriage cheapens or affects your love for your wife, then you didn’t marry correctly. I am a conservative Libertarian. I voted for Trump because I knew he’d be awesome. I also voted for him because I knew he didn’t give one crap about views like yours. The news portrays him as a bigoted, racist, homophobe? HA!! So a NY City commercial developer, and international business man, somehow got through a huge successful career with ignorant views? GTFOH. You would need to be some HARD Hillary Cider Drinking stupid to believe that total nonsense. I see morons like that Joe Scarsborough pushing that nonsense. Hes MSNBCs “conservative analyst” who is pro raising taxes. Enough said.

Happy Father's Day to all!

Ravens brethren: The book of Leviticus in the Holy Bible. I am a devout Christian and avoid all rude (R)'s and their rhetoric and propaganda.

King James version: Leviticus 20:13.

I have a background in Psy. and observe conduct, behavior, and actions on camera. The field held that homosexual behavior was abnormal up until 1973, and I still do.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baltravens View Post

Ravens brethren: The book of Leviticus in the Holy Bible. I am a devout Christian and avoid all rude (R)'s and their rhetoric and propaganda.

I have a background in Psy. and observe conduct, behavior, and actions on camera. The field held that homosexual behavior was abnormal up until 1973, and I still do.
    I'll bet you're a barrel of laughs at a party also.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I'll bet you're a barrel of laughs at a party also.

Thanks. I only go to nude parties that way everyone's guard is down and he/she is his/her genuine self. That's what they say about first impressions. ...Much like going on a nude cruise.

Thanks. I only go to nude parties that way everyone's guard is down and he/she is his/her genuine self. That's what they say about first impressions. ...Much like going on a nude cruise.
    If anyone’s political opinions align with Baltaravens’ political opinions...please see the above posts as reason enough to rethink your positions.

Wack-a-fucking-doodle.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    If anyone’s political opinions align with Baltaravens’ political opinions...please see the above posts as reason enough to rethink your positions.

Wack-a-fucking-doodle.
    Fox News has pushed him over the edge. The cheese has slipped off his cracker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post

I’m not sure he had any cheese.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

Wack-a-fucking-doodle.
    Balt is a walking contradiction. He does keep it interesting though. At least he’s not calling everyone Racist.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Balt is a walking contradiction. He does keep it interesting though. At least he’s not calling everyone Racist.

Speaking of that, where's Filth?

Speaking of that, where's Filth?
    Haven’t seen hide nor hair in awhile.

So to the “Fox News is garbage crowd: my wife records a daytime soap opera on NBC or ABC. Not certain which. She fell behind last November through March. So she was catching up doing some binge watching. This was the BEST! Literally EVERY BREAKING NEWS report we saw that was three months old was either totally false, made up, or went nowhere because it wasn’t a real thing. So before you run around claiming you don’t watch Fox, or it’s “fake news”, make sure you aren’t watching ANY of the crap coming out of MSNBC, ABC, CBS, CNN or any other mainstay. They are all garbage.

Blog Entries

So to the “Fox News is garbage crowd: my wife records a daytime soap opera on NBC or ABC. Not certain which. She fell behind last November through March. So she was catching up doing some binge watching. This was the BEST! Literally EVERY BREAKING NEWS report we saw that was three months old was either totally false, made up, or went nowhere because it wasn’t a real thing. So before you run around claiming you don’t watch Fox, or it’s “fake news”, make sure you aren’t watching ANY of the crap coming out of MSNBC, ABC, CBS, CNN or any other mainstay. They are all garbage.
    You are exactly right. Catch them mocking on Trump announcing thread.

Last edited by CincyCat; 06-18-2018 at 05:04 AM.