Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pardons

Pardons

the constitution gave the president the power to pardon anyone he/she wishes. all presidents used this power.
    why is there such a big uproar nowadays about it?

Blog Entries

Re: Pardons

Because presidents normally do that as they are leaving office. Trump is doing it early and often.
    Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    the constitution gave the president the power to pardon anyone he/she wishes. all presidents used this power.
    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

3. Re: Pardons

Because......well, it's Trump!!

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Because presidents normally do that as they are leaving office. Trump is doing it early and often.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    And don’t forget....normally Pres only pardon people who have influence over them after they leave office. Trump does it to piss people off or to shine a more favorable light on himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

People are going to make a big deal out of everything Trump does.

I had a co-worker go on a 10 minute rant about how Trump cut a deal with China to allow Huawei/ZTE back into the country's market in exchange for property/real estate profit in China for Trump properties.

I'm completely skeptical of ZTE because anything China and Technology is potentially a scenario of security risks, but I think his rant was really misinformed. It didn't matter though. He hates Trump. So everything Trump does is bad.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I had a co-worker go on a 10 minute rant about how Trump cut a deal with China to allow Huawei/ZTE back into the country's market in exchange for property/real estate profit in China for Trump properties.

I'm completely skeptical of ZTE because anything China and Technology is potentially a scenario of security risks, but I think his rant was really misinformed. It didn't matter though. He hates Trump. So everything Trump does is bad.
    What no one in liberal-ville will tell you is that ZTE has a shitload of restrictions/sanctions on them that is gonna make it hard for them to do anything shady. Basically, they are covered in legal shackles that will fuck over China if they do anything illegal. That part of the deal Trump made with China is conveniently left out of any article on the situation because it shows clarity and reason and contradicts the every-present storyline that Trump is evil. He's so evil he's ruining the US by helping the economy.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 06-15-2018 at 05:08 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    What no one in liberal-ville will tell you is that ZTE has a shitload of restrictions/sanctions on them that is gonna make it hard for them to do anything shady. Basically, they are covered in legal shackles that will fuck over China if they do anything illegal. That part of the deal Trump made with China is conveniently left out of any article on the situation because it shows clarity and reason and contradicts the every-present storyline that Trump is evil. He's so evil he's ruining the US by helping the economy.
    And it brings several billion back to the US, doesnt it? I think I read that somewhere.

I do find it funny that Leftists were A-Ok with Barry-O giving Iran dollars because "they were going to allow UN oversight and inspections"...but those same Leftists have an issue with this. Doesn't make sense to me.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

interesting tidbit...

Alice Johnson, the grandmother that Trump recently pardoned via Kim Kardashian's request, had pleaded her case to the prior administration 3 times, but she was rejected 3 times. I did not know that.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    And it brings several billion back to the US, doesnt it? I think I read that somewhere.

I do find it funny that Leftists were A-Ok with Barry-O giving Iran dollars because "they were going to allow UN oversight and inspections"...but those same Leftists have an issue with this. Doesn't make sense to me.
    wicked, sheeple are programmed to hate Trump. They don't know why. They can't explain it. They have no accurate reasons. They just hate him because they are fucking sheep and are too dumb to realize how dumb they are.

Obama good | Trump bad -----------------------------> install.exe

Case in point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7x7UPsttTY

wicked, sheeple are programmed to hate Trump. They don't know why. They can't explain it. They have no accurate reasons. They just hate him because they are fucking sheep and are too dumb to realize how dumb they are.

Obama good | Trump bad -----------------------------> install.exe

Case in point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7x7UPsttTY
    Ha ha ha..as an IT guy..that was a good one ....let me refactor your code.

class sheep()
    {
    String[] $reasons = new String[3];

$reasons[0] = "some African Americans hate that he tried to de-legitimatize Obama";
    $reasons[1] = "some woman hate him for being vulgar and cheating on all his wives";
    $reasons[2] = "some mainstream republicans hate him for not really being conservative";
    $reasons[3] = "some media hate him for playing the game better than they can";

while (i < len($reasons))
    {
    System.out.println( "The sheep hate Trump because: " + $reasons[i])
    i++
    }

}

...I'm just having fun

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Ha ha ha..as an IT guy..that was a good one ....let me refactor your code.

class sheep()
    {
    String[] $reasons = new String[3];

$reasons[0] = "some African Americans hate that he tried to de-legitimatize Obama";
    $reasons[1] = "some woman hate him for being vulgar and cheating on all his wives";
    $reasons[2] = "some mainstream republicans hate him for not really being conservative";
    $reasons[3] = "some media hate him for playing the game better than they can";

while (i < len($reasons))
    {
    System.out.println( "The sheep hate Trump because: " + $reasons[i])
    i++
    }

}

...I'm just having fun
    lol. That’s pretty good!

Where do you work? I work in IT as well.

Blog Entries

interesting tidbit...

Alice Johnson, the grandmother that Trump recently pardoned via Kim Kardashian's request, had pleaded her case to the prior administration 3 times, but she was rejected 3 times. I did not know that.
    Obama was obviously a racist.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎