Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pardons

Blog Entries

Re: Pardons

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    wicked, sheeple are programmed to hate Trump. They don't know why. They can't explain it. They have no accurate reasons. They just hate him because they are fucking sheep and are too dumb to realize how dumb they are.

Obama good | Trump bad -----------------------------> install.exe

Case in point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7x7UPsttTY
    That was very good.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Ha ha ha..as an IT guy..that was a good one ....let me refactor your code.

class sheep()
    {
    String[] $reasons = new String[3];

$reasons[0] = "some African Americans hate that he tried to de-legitimatize Obama";
    $reasons[1] = "some woman hate him for being vulgar and cheating on all his wives";
    $reasons[2] = "some mainstream republicans hate him for not really being conservative";
    $reasons[3] = "some media hate him for playing the game better than they can";

while (i < len($reasons))
    {
    System.out.println( "The sheep hate Trump because: " + $reasons[i])
    i++
    }

}

...I'm just having fun

switch to python bruh LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    lol. That’s pretty good!

Where do you work? I work in IT as well.
    Worked for Oracle for 7 years. Then I left and started my own. I figured I can charge people half as much as the sky high Oracle rates.

It's funny, in our field, especially out here in DC metro, business is better when the military complex in full force blowing up sh*t. Those defense oriented governments agencies hire and pay up the ying yang. Us government contractors love life developing applications to protect the war fighter.

Quick story....during Obama's time sometimes I had to travel to Fort Bragg. When u go to places like that they have a picture of the commander in chief on the wall. They would have on Fox News and have this itty bitty picture of Obama on the wall...like a 4 × 6...I could barely see it.

But when I'd visit a place up here..like Ft Meade, they have on CNN and a huge ass pic of Obama.

I'm sure if I went down Bragg, they have a BIG pic of trump now... it's amazing how local politics are...

I always got a kick about that...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Worked for Oracle for 7 years. Then I left and started my own. I figured I can charge people half as much as the sky high Oracle rates.

It's funny, in our field, especially out here in DC metro, business is better when the military complex in full force blowing up sh*t. Those defense oriented governments agencies hire and pay up the ying yang. Us government contractors love life developing applications to protect the war fighter.

Quick story....during Obama's time sometimes I had to travel to Fort Bragg. When u go to places like that they have a picture of the commander in chief on the wall. They would have on Fox News and have this itty bitty picture of Obama on the wall...like a 4 × 6...I could barely see it.

But when I'd visit a place up here..like Ft Meade, they have on CNN and a huge ass pic of Obama.

I'm sure if I went down Bragg, they have a BIG pic of trump now... it's amazing how local politics are...

Which is pretty much to be expected. BTW, how are you liking your phone?

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Which is pretty much to be expected. BTW, how are you liking your phone?
    Love my phone. I switched off the iPhone 3 years ago due to them forcing u to use and operate it as they say fit.

But for this latest model of the Samsung..it is great..doesn't get hot, battery last forever, like that the finger print reader is on backside of the phone instead of the front...and lots of other things.

Blog Entries

Love my phone. I switched off the iPhone 3 years ago due to them forcing u to use and operate it as they say fit.

But for this latest model of the Samsung..it is great..doesn't get hot, battery last forever, like that the finger print reader is on backside of the phone instead of the front...and lots of other things.

Yes, I'm loving my S9+ too. Coral blue. Awesome phone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ha ha ha..as an IT guy..that was a good one ....let me refactor your code.

class sheep()
    {
    String[] $reasons = new String[3];

$reasons[0] = "some African Americans hate that he tried to de-legitimatize Obama";
    $reasons[1] = "some woman hate him for being vulgar and cheating on all his wives";
    $reasons[2] = "some mainstream republicans hate him for not really being conservative";
    $reasons[3] = "some media hate him for playing the game better than they can";

while (i < len($reasons))
    {
    System.out.println( "The sheep hate Trump because: " + $reasons[i])
    i++
    }

}

...I'm just having fun
    ... Perl?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Whats your company?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

seems like cohen is bidding himself to the highest bidder.
    is he going to flip?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    seems like cohen is bidding himself to the highest bidder.
    is he going to flip?
    Nobody cares right now. It's all about the border. What happened to Stormy? Silly Liberals.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Speaking of the NYT, is this even more interesting? https://nypost.com/2018/06/09/new-yo...in-journalism/