Blog Entries

Ravens Nest #1 Cash Bash. June 29th Perry Hall. Win $8000

Hey guys. I have been a member of Ravens Nest 1 in Harford County for as long as I can remember. Every year, we give a total of over $12000 in scholarships to a senior from every Harford County high school. We usually do this with proceeds from a golf tournament that we hold in the summer. This year however, we have decided to do something different. Please see this:

The JPG is self-explanatory. Perry Hall on June 29th. You get good liquor, wine and food, and so-so beer :) in a bull-roast type shindig. Tickets are $100 but you have a 1 in 9.375 chance of winning back at least the cost of your ticket. Only 300 tickets are sold, 32 tickets will be drawn, each one wins at least $100 - the price of the ticket. If your ticket is the last to be pulled, you win $8000 in cash.

I have a bunch of tickets and can meet you somewhere within reason, or you can purchase them through Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mega-ca...ts-46905780452

You can also pick them up at the door but I would need you to Venmo me the money prior.

Text 443 722 2220 or email esgardner@gmail.com

If just a few of you would attend, it would help us out tremendously. Bring friends!! It's for a great cause and the anticipation of drawing that final $8000 ticket is amazing fun.

Thanks guys and gals.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Admin Steve; 06-14-2018 at 07:51 PM.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.