Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Seven WRs

Blog Entries

Re: Seven WRs

Chris Moore seems to be picking up where he left off last year a little improvement is better than none. This kid works hard and just does whatever he is asked to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Chris Moore seems to be picking up where he left off last year a little improvement is better than none. This kid works hard and just does whatever he is asked to do.
    I was down on him a year ago, but the fact was he could hardly show fast, visible progress when getting only 2 or 3 targets a game. As long as he keeps showing progress, he should get more and more looks. If the best set is Crabtree, Moore and White/Andrews for the slot, then they should be out there in September. I don't care how much a vet is making or where a guy was drafted.

It is uncomfortable (now) with so many receivers, but we all remember how fast our crowd of TEs disappeared a couple of years ago, so I have to grant Ozzie some slack for this year's approach. One guy goes out with an injury for the year, and another for a few games, and some tough decisions are made for you.
    "Flacco is driving the ball in that wind....."

(AFCCG, January 2013)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rhapsody View Post
    I was down on him a year ago, but the fact was he could hardly show fast, visible progress when getting only 2 or 3 targets a game. As long as he keeps showing progress, he should get more and more looks. If the best set is Crabtree, Moore and White/Andrews for the slot, then they should be out there in September. I don't care how much a vet is making or where a guy was drafted.

It is uncomfortable (now) with so many receivers, but we all remember how fast our crowd of TEs disappeared a couple of years ago, so I have to grant Ozzie some slack for this year's approach. One guy goes out with an injury for the year, and another for a few games, and some tough decisions are made for you.
    he's definitely been working his ass since he's been here, he may not be the most talented but you have to admire how much he has came along and he just tries to make plays wherever he is at. Unlike that bum #delete

he's definitely been working his ass since he's been here, he may not be the most talented but you have to admire how much he has came along and he just tries to make plays wherever he is at. Unlike that bum #delete
    #11 can kick rocks lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    #11 can kick rocks lol
    lol i never seen someone so soft made it the pros

lol i never seen someone so soft made it the pros
    He’s as soft as a baby’s bottom lol

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: Seven WRs

Yes, and he could cement the #4 WR position. That, along with his Special Teams work, should surely have him on the final 53... Bc

Blog Entries

This is Moore's opportunity to win a starting job. Crabtree is the #1 but those other spots are completely up for grabs. There is no reason why Moore can't jump ahead of Brown and Snead. Both those guys are coming of bad years. They have a ton to prove as well. No one outside of Crabtree is going to be handed a job. They're going to have to earn it. It would be great if Moore broke out and became a legit #2 WR.

9. Re: Seven WRs

Quote Originally Posted by Avant View Post
    I don’t think they can survive with only 3 TE’s. Hurst, Boyle and Andrews. I think Williams will be on the team too. I smell the Healthy IR move for one of the Rookie WR’s.
    When does Waller come off suspension?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I didnt think he would make the cut but wanted to see him in preseason. I havent heard any reports yet but I guess this means hes out right?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Moore: ascending talent at WR, special team (D) ace, special teams (returner) ace. What more do you want -- reps at ILB? I'm a Moore fan.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    There is no reason why Moore can't jump ahead of Brown and Snead.
    Not Snead. Snead has a pretty unique skill-set, the slot "Welker" that they wanted Campy to turn into. I don't see anybody taking that role from him, if he plays at least average.